[3.3] ELEMENTAL MOLTEN STRIKE&FROST BLADES | UBER ELDER DOWN!! | DEADEYE/PF/RAIDER

"
danciderus wrote:
What's peoples tooltip with ms with this build? Just want to see how mine compares before trying t16/shaper.

97k with Wrath and HoI on with Ancestral Call in. Golem isn't active. I haven't tested with Elemental Focus.
"
r3dd09 wrote:
"
danciderus wrote:
What's peoples tooltip with ms with this build? Just want to see how mine compares before trying t16/shaper.

97k with Wrath and HoI on with Ancestral Call in. Golem isn't active. I haven't tested with Elemental Focus.

Similar to mine so, how do you find survivability vs t16 guardians? Minotaur 1 shots me with slam, chimera adds 1 shot me. 5.5k life
@danciderus: are you using abyss jewels with blind on hit? in my opinion they do quite a lot for the survivability of this build.
El Psy Kongroo.
Been toying with crafting abyss jewels, not the worst haul. Trying to get some +life ones to help supplement for now.

That blind/life one replaced a life/blind one with nothing else on it and 15 less life so I'm happy with that.
IGN: TsukiZap
Hi,

sorry if i missed it in the Posts. In which order should i take the Ascendancys?
This is my second Char. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thanks for the guide. I have a ton of with it so far. :)

Greets

Schmerzbaer
"
danciderus wrote:
"
r3dd09 wrote:
"
danciderus wrote:

Similar to mine so, how do you find survivability vs t16 guardians? Minotaur 1 shots me with slam, chimera adds 1 shot me. 5.5k life

Like Zimtdrop said, getting a %blind on hit abyss jewel is huge for defenses as it almost replaces 4 nodes to Phase acrobatics.

Looking at your gear, you should replace Blood Magic support with Fortify since you took the Primal Spirit node. Unless I'm mistaken you also don't have a reliable means generating Power Charges and missing Orb of Storms-Power Charge on Crit.

The 3 crit chance/attack speed nodes bottom right-ish are more for QoL and you can replace them with soem life nodes if you feel squishy. Also be VERY careful when using Vintkar's Deadeye doesn't have elemental immunity and since you're not using an Inpulsa's gotta time it to sync with the anti shock flask (and also not use it at the same time you're getting attacked)

"
Severrin wrote:
Been toying with crafting abyss jewels, not the worst haul. Trying to get some +life ones to help supplement for now.

That blind/life one replaced a life/blind one with nothing else on it and 15 less life so I'm happy with that.

Love that jewel. I've been saving my Alts to craft an end game claw as I haven't been super impressed with any Claws this league so far. The ~10ex and even Mirror cost Claws are just so disappointing.

"
Schmerzbaer wrote:
Hi,

sorry if i missed it in the Posts. In which order should i take the Ascendancys?

Greets

Schmerzbaer

Deadeye: Gatherind Winds > Rupture > Powerful Precision > Fast & Deadly
Raider: Rapid Assult, any choice after that. Many posters here have different ascendency paths after this.
PF: Nature's Adrenaline > Nature's Boon > Master Alchemist > Veteran Bowyer
Last edited by Eathb on Mar 16, 2018, 8:17:02 PM
Discovered something cool.

If you link less duration support with Aspect of the Cat, you get permanent Frenzy/Power Charges.
Is Loreweave better than Inpulsa for mapping?
Hi, nice build bro!!

Really like it, I'm doing the Deadeye
But I'm having some troubles with uber lab, actually I've already finished but I really like to farm it.
Can you check my gear and tell whats going on? Izaro always 1hitko me =((((

Maybe some extra life??

And what about weapons, Wasp nest is a good choice? can't buy good rares right now

Thanks and keep doing this great job!!
"
Eathb wrote:

"
Schmerzbaer wrote:
Hi,

Greets

Schmerzbaer

Deadeye: Gatherind Winds > Rupture > Powerful Precision > Fast & Deadly
Raider: Rapid Assult, any choice after that. Many posters here have different ascendency paths after this.
PF: Nature's Adrenaline > Nature's Boon > Master Alchemist > Veteran Bowyer

Thanks =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info