Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

I know how: remain on Twilight Strand. Make a character to level up to 7 without crossing the door. Kill Hillock over and over when you reach level 7. Camp out on the beach till you are satisfied and walk in.

My question is Who in their crazy mind found this technique?

It had to be leaked from the developers at Grinding Gear otherwise who would waste their time? What is the story behind the discovery of the sword, OR, did it appear on maps and that is how it was known?

Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jan 1, 2018, 7:02:38 PM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2018, 4:28:36 AM
Some people really wanted the sword so they just farmed until they eventually hit level 7..?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Dec 29, 2017, 12:38:47 AM
The fact that Hillock is the only creature to drop OG was known before the sword was implemented. That's all it took.
The sword wasn't "discovered" either. The knowledge about it was there from the beginning. That is all you need to know.

PS: also, lvl 7 is not a requirement, but the sword becomes MUCH easier to obtain from that point on.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Iunno, but I have killed him some ~60 times after level 7 and still nothing. Thought it would make a SSF run actually fun but this has been a terrible experience. Why is logging in and out to kill one dude part of the game smh.

Edit: just did the math, its actually ~110 times. time flies...
Last edited by ProstatePunisher on Dec 29, 2017, 1:10:25 AM
"
Why is logging in and out to kill one dude part of the game smh.

That really grind my gears every time I play this game that way.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 29, 2017, 2:00:24 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Why is logging in and out to kill one dude part of the game smh.

That really grind my gears every time I play this game that way.

I share in his disappointment. The only thing I learn is failure with that search. Also, time lost puts me at a disadvantage.
I've been doing this as well, got level 7 and started killing only Hillock every run. I have 3 hours and 25 mins /played now and I have not gotten a single Uber Hillock spawn.

Something tells me there's something wrong here, but Chris only says "we have changed a few things recently" and doesn't say exactly what. So for all I know, I could be here for another 10 years doing this, because I'm doing something wrong following the method believed to be the right way to do it prior to these mystery changes.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Many players -including me - got their drop after hitting level 8.
already have one still got 2 toons i can still farm with think i will do it just because xD high and nothing to do so imma farm for another see how long it takes xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info