"
Ryphe wrote:
heyyy, pretty neat !

Thanks <3

Why Only level 88 the PoB?

What points should we take next?

I said it under the link-
"
The final skill tree should include the +1 curse next to minion instability and a bit more ES where you can get it.
Great stuff! Been thinking about a LL RF for next league and was looking for a reason not to pick guardian.

Played around with the new shaper/elder items yet?
"
Bruderhase wrote:
Great stuff! Been thinking about a LL RF for next league and was looking for a reason not to pick guardian.

Im in exactly same thinking as you, i just dont wanna play Templar/Marauder LL RF.

I will go either witch/shadow.

I hope this guide get updated for 3.2 League!

Cheers!
"
Bruderhase wrote:

Sadly i still haven't because i cannot really afford to get/craft good shaper or elder items still. Im currently working on farming up currency to afford being able to experiment and even further min-max my build. I can't wait tho!
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Bruderhase wrote:

Im in exactly same thinking as you, i just dont wanna play Templar/Marauder LL RF.

Cheers!

For sure i will update it, as i will even improve a lot of stuff. I will experiment with shaper/elder items, fix some minor drawbacks (such as attribute requirements for gems like purity of ice) and other. Most of them, if not all affect only me because currency is holding me back to get the most perfect items i can. My goal is not just make it viable, but make it absolutely min-maxed as far as Standard league allows. Not a league player really.

P.S. If someone tries it in league, let me know how it worked please. Appreciate it!
"
jekoff wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Bruderhase wrote:

Cheers!
I will experiment with shaper/elder items,

Make a seperate section for that...because in the new league those items will be more rare/expensive.

Also a Gear section for new leagues will be nice. (Not legacy standard league).
"
Balantakos wrote:

Make a seperate section for that...because in the new league those items will be more rare/expensive.

Also a Gear section for new leagues will be nice. (Not legacy standard league).

Thanks for the suggestions. I currently have no league character above level 57 and absolutely no currency so i'm not sure if i will be able to do it for Abyss. For next league-certainly.
Last edited by jekoff on Feb 9, 2018, 3:03:45 AM
hi, question

Why Catalyst and not Ephemeral Edge?
"
waffleguy wrote:
hi, question

Why Catalyst and not Ephemeral Edge?

Because Catalyst give 60k more RF damage. The downside of Ephemeral Edge is that you lose firestorm damage too - therefore life leech. You get about 1k more ES tho. Up to preference

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info