[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
snwkill wrote:
I personally recommend using Cyclone for mapping and leaving heavy strike for bosses and or uniques in the map.

I have a 5 link Starforge with
Cyclone
Faster Attacks
Maim
MPDS
Brutality

I am getting about 35k more damage than the AC/Splash support even with only a 5 link, if you can find the Int, you can even run Conc Effect and it shouldn't feel too bad since we are getting the 20% inc area of effect with the sword.

Since I always have my clear skill up on my bar I can easily go between high damage on boss to clearing adds.

Anyhow just my preference.

Cyclone is much smoother and has the huge merit of killing while moving.

I agree that cyclone can be much faster for clearing considering the kind of dps, which on my char is 290k on trash unbuffed

However the dmg calc is a bit off, AC hits 1 to 3 times, with an accordingly variable aoe, when 2 or more hits overlap the dmg is actually more than the single figure.

I don't really know right now the final formula, but HS with AC lv20 on a pack does 1 hit + 1 hit with 26% less + a potential another hit with 26% less.

So against a pack AC does a lot higher dmg than DPS of a single hit, but at these levels of dmg maybe it doesn't matter who knows
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Added little section on mechanics explanation explaining HS damage, added watcher's eye in the guide, added AC + splash little description
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 9, 2018, 4:14:47 PM
Thanks for posting this build! I've been wanting to incorporate Heavy Strike into a build as the main attack for some time and this looks like an excellent way to do it!

My main problem right now is currency. So, to get around it, I'm thinking about trying this with an Oni-Goroshi sword, which is a heck of a lot cheaper than a 6L Starforge! The only passives that would change are the 2H ones, and since the degen from the Oni is only on ignite, it's fairly simple to avoid causing ignites. Plus the crit bonus on the Oni is really nice. This should also allow me to focus on getting a really good Brass Dome.
Just done Hall of the Grandmasters with this char!! Even I can't believe i was able to do it XDD

Replay of last 5mins here https://youtu.be/nfEByEY124o

"
Yakmala wrote:
Thanks for posting this build! I've been wanting to incorporate Heavy Strike into a build as the main attack for some time and this looks like an excellent way to do it!

My main problem right now is currency. So, to get around it, I'm thinking about trying this with an Oni-Goroshi sword, which is a heck of a lot cheaper than a 6L Starforge! The only passives that would change are the 2H ones, and since the degen from the Oni is only on ignite, it's fairly simple to avoid causing ignites. Plus the crit bonus on the Oni is really nice. This should also allow me to focus on getting a really good Brass Dome.

Nice let us know how it goes, but you should really also give a try with a 5L doomsower, it can do mid tiers easily and you will get a taste of what is to come :D

For the money don't worry, I rolled only this one this league, double 6L starforge, money will come from the build ;)

Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 9, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

ZaeN i want your opinion about the gear i use , and how i can upgrade it
Last edited by mohakun123 on Jan 10, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
So, viable to farm or atleast do uberlab smooth? Im very, VERY bad with the fcking traps...
"
mohakun123 wrote:

ZaeN i want your opinion about the gear i use , and how i can upgrade it

The gear is perfect :D

Flasks try the onslaught and cons ground if you want more dmg

"
So, viable to farm or atleast do uberlab smooth? Im very, VERY bad with the fcking traps...

Yes, I will make a vid

Perfect! Thanks for your work.
Hi, can you run Uber Atz with this build ?
And what do you think about Atziri's disfavour ?
Sorry for my english.
Last edited by ChevalierSolaire on Jan 10, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info