[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

First time i leveled above 92

this is my char:

https://pastebin.com/rqCSy3HE

just started using the new amulet and dropped impresence + aspect of the crab for it
Last edited by bcutter on Apr 21, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
My first T15 Elder in this game.
https://youtu.be/l-W505ePkZk
Equip

Last edited by SteelSirius on Apr 22, 2018, 4:53:29 AM
"
Arazosa wrote:
Yet, I'm working to improve this day by day, I was thinking to invent a variant with the Loreweave 6L armour so that I'm immune also to -max res mod (another thing I'd be immune to).
If you need help or advices, feel free to contact me.

Any luck integrating Loreweave? My only 6L is a really nicely rolled one from another build, but armor drops a lot using it...
"
Melicant wrote:
"
Arazosa wrote:
Yet, I'm working to improve this day by day, I was thinking to invent a variant with the Loreweave 6L armour so that I'm immune also to -max res mod (another thing I'd be immune to).
If you need help or advices, feel free to contact me.

Any luck integrating Loreweave? My only 6L is a really nicely rolled one from another build, but armor drops a lot using it...

You have to get enough armour somewhere else to get 90% phys reduction, or you're forced to use the Basalt Flask.
This build is uber elder viable?
I was trying to get warchief totem dmg enchant for my uberlab farmers abyssus, got 12% HS to deal double dmg.. im leveling now my first juggernaut and it has been really fun (read manly) to break faces with HS.
Any chance to convert this build into a berserker one? The rage dmg is interesting...
"
matheusfab wrote:
Any chance to convert this build into a berserker one? The rage dmg is interesting...

Hello, as zerker it gets like +60% damage, 1.6+mil but i am not sure about survivability even tho tree is like maxed out on it
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Thank you for amazing build. I killed guardians and Shaper for the first time. Minotaur, Hydra and Chimera are very easy (I facetanked all of them. Deathless). All guardians was rare corrupted. Chimera map was with terrible modifiers (especially no leech):
Spoiler

Shaper was not deathless, but that was my first Shaper.
Hey everyone i just built one of these it seems pretty decent so far :)
Has any one got any recommendations for me to better it ?
Or is there any gear or skills i should be using over what i have?

My stats standing in town are.
115k AOE DPS and 188k Single target. Tooltip
6.6k HP
Crit chance 21.1%
40706 Armour 77% Damage reduction
Resistances are 115% each roughly

Skill Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBS0GIAaiBsYHdQm7DjwQ8BQgFE0UcRR1FrsX3BiRGNsaPhuqIVUhYCP2JyAs-zB8MbA1kjboOlI64T38QKBEnka3R35J1Up9TZJN41BHU7tW-ldUWGNYr14TXz9hUmMXZU1noGhlbydvO3SgdO108Xasd9d343gNeWh673uMfXN_K4E6ggeE2YZgh2qHdooiirOMz419j2CSfZOomG-aaqZXqW6plK0JrY218ryfvTa-p8ABwBrApsEEwQfG2Msey_XPftI402_UUtd-2L3ZfNwj3D3cveOf5FHlz-cP6hjvDu9O8i_yQfJF8lrzb_Pd9kj3Mve5-Ov8S_4K_o8%3D

Cheers all!!
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
Last edited by The_Rain_Man on May 7, 2018, 4:20:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info