[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

What about Nebuloch elder unique?
"
dunkinbronuts wrote:
Question. You mentioned that now we can choose Belly/Kaoms over Dome. Don I need to worry about taking extra damage from Abyssus? Also, choosing Kaoms means losing the 6L for Warchief. Is it worth the trade?

Yeah I have the same concerns. Feels like hp is too low with dome, but I'm worried about the extra damage from abyssus/ losing warchief dps.
While I want to like the build I don't think it is good for the investment for farming Guardians / Shaoer / Elder. Don't get me wrong, it is fun to play and you cruise through red maps but not the end game.

While don't have BiS items in every slot I think it is pretty good nonetheless and I still struggle against Elder / Shaper with only a couple portals left.

As you can see I run a additional curse set up with Impresence and I still take heavy hits.
"
jeric26 wrote:
anyone try uber elder with this build yet?

Im gonna try to push for uber elder once i hit 95 for that last damage wheel i think but was wondering if theres anyone whos tried it already.

I tried it once, but I got absolutely wrecked. Somebody with more skill could probably do it; I'm not an expert on Shaper so I was getting caught by his attacks too much.

I think the biggest challenge is that you need AOE to deal with all of the extra monsters, but you also need good single target to deal with Shaper and Elder. For this build, that basically means you have to frequently swap between your crowd-control sword and your single-target sword, so it's tricky.
Im 92 atm.

What helmet do you suggest using on guardians and heavier bosses, still abusyss or devotos?

Im thinking of buying a helm enchant now. The abusyss is 2-3ex and the devotos is 40c....
"
Goofio wrote:
"
jeric26 wrote:
anyone try uber elder with this build yet?

Im gonna try to push for uber elder once i hit 95 for that last damage wheel i think but was wondering if theres anyone whos tried it already.

I tried it once, but I got absolutely wrecked. Somebody with more skill could probably do it; I'm not an expert on Shaper so I was getting caught by his attacks too much.

I think the biggest challenge is that you need AOE to deal with all of the extra monsters, but you also need good single target to deal with Shaper and Elder. For this build, that basically means you have to frequently swap between your crowd-control sword and your single-target sword, so it's tricky.

Oh I see, yeah I think I'm just gonna reroll into a slayer to try Uber. The build is great but the sustain kinda kills it for me. Thanks again.
What about Nebuloch elder unique? Also I am thinking of playing with a shock elementalist in a party, and was considering Atziri's disfavour instead of the sword. Do you think the damage would go up or down and what would you take instead of the second sword ring.
Last edited by AgurBadur on Mar 26, 2018, 6:40:49 PM
Well, I'm playing with your build, only running labs atm. My question is, should I even aim for Starforge? Here's a weapon I just crafted.

With Perseverance and the attack speed if I killed recently puts me like 50 pDPS below Starforge's.
I ran some numbers with onigoroshi instead of starforge.

Changed passives to 1h, brutality to increased ele dmg with attacks, and used hatred/ herald of ash.

For some reason the oni version is doing more than starforge (while in her embrace).

Am I calculating wrongly? Isn't starforge supposed to be much better dps?
I've been running a similar build with oni since league started.
Got my build pretty much finalized. The dps is there and it's pretty solid. Guardians/shaper are a breeze for me.

These are my numbers.....
Keep in mind i do not even use ash. i run hatred/determination instead. maintaining 90% dr is too important with this build imo. The #s in pic are using warchief. I don't always use the warchief though. It's absolutely useless in maps and only helpful for a couple of the bosses. It's nice to have it more for a cull than anything vs shaper etc.

map clear dps, full buffed single target, real shaper dps (no power,frenz charges)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info