Abyss League Statistics

We are officially the 0.1%.
if the chance for 6-linking wasnt so absurd, maybe people would be wearing other armors instead of tabula everywhere
Corrupted sixlinks are megacheap
awesome!
awesome info keep the gears grinding GGG
Only 30% of the community actually had interest in this league.

Well that's to be expected.

The new Uniques are boring specially the chaos staff, achievement rewards look dull compared to the Abyss Support Packs, and the new "Abyss Crack" mechanic sucks and is gritty looking.

Another failed league once again, with 69.9% of the community showing no interest.

Here is some advice, GGG: Stop making new things and polish what content you already have.
Last edited by raysuko on Dec 27, 2017, 9:50:29 PM
More categories please these post are really interesting.
chaotic neutral
"
raysuko wrote:
Only 30% of the community actually had interest in this league.

Well that's to be expected.

The new Uniques are boring and the achievement rewards looks dull, compared to the Abyss Support Packs.

Another failed league once again, with 69.9% of the community showing no interest.

Here is some advice, GGG: Stop making new things and polish what what content you already have.

I find this utterly stupid. They need to keep making new things and bring in new ideas. Sure, a lot will fail, but without failure you can never really get to the successes.

I've enjoyed the league, but that's probably because I just enjoy fresh economies.

Stats are meh, sure.

I actually was using a Tabula up until level 92.

The problem is that defenses don't do much anyway so you might as well wear a Tabs anyway xD
That's your opinion.

Sadly their graph shows that more then half of the community fail to find abyss worth playing. Thus making the opinion that this league is good, quite pleasantly and satisfyingly nullified.

An abundance of content does not make a good game.

A development team with self restraint and discipline to polish games, is how long lasting games are made.
Last edited by raysuko on Dec 27, 2017, 10:07:49 PM
wow LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info