Abyss League Statistics

can we address the fact that the abyss bats were buffed again in 3.0.1?? ? similar to how strong they were when the league started... its not indicated in the 3.0.1 patch notes but there has been a staggering difference I believe since then.

can someone at GGG confirm or deny ?

those stats seem pretty stupid tbh, would be much more interesting to see stats like

how many people died to being one shot 80+?

how many deaths to abbys lich boss ?

how many total shaper/ elder t15+ completed and deaths.

instead we get.

yeah people use tabula and goldrim in a new league considering most drops are complete shit and youre forced to wear that stuff to even contest content till eventually you find or most likely trade for better gear and then die to log out delay from not using log out macro XD or one shot from paste eating boss mechanics.

really fun, challenged ( hehe ), interactive game BTW.
"
akane750 wrote:
That graph is weird. More people completed 6 challenges than 5? more - 8 than 7? 9 than 8? 10 than 9? Can someone enlighten me how that's even possible? How do you complete 24 challenges without completing 23 challenges? As much as I want to giggle and say "someone's bad at making graphs", it happens several times - a bit too much for "accidental".

its easy and pretty often explained it already

if you have 24 you will be in the bar with 24 ( percentwise ) and not in one of the lower ones...

for me the graphics shwos most players quit in act 1-10.... got 6 challenge and i am not even in act 7 lol xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SO Make the lvling easier and faster... And more essence monster or better gear pls...

/E: i Hate lvling like hell.... thats why i even farmed over 2h30 mins hillock for the sword so its a bit better..... BUt the Powerspike is real after act 5 ( Zero deaths till Kitava ) now i am at 50+ looool
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Dec 28, 2017, 12:24:03 PM
"
these things that we support most well
have nothing to do with up,
and we do with them
out of boredom or fear or money
or cracked intelligence;
our circle and our candle of light
being small,
so small we cannot bear it,
we heave out with Idea
and lose the Center:
all wax without the wick,
and we see names that once meant
wisdom,
like signs into ghost towns,
and only the graves are real.

Dear GGG, Can you please set a limit to how many letters you can colour in a comment plz?

(And those stats are damn wild, spicy dare I say!)
Last edited by GrayR on Dec 28, 2017, 12:29:39 PM
I guess I know now, why I am always stuck with my chars.

Not a single unique you mentioned I have, not a single ASC or skill you mention, I use... There is just no summoner love in this game at all :(

My highest map drop this season is tier 9. No matter how often I run these maps, there is no tier 10 dropping. I sit at around 60% completion of the Atlas, yet no higher drops?

I have found melee BIS items, worth exalts, but not a single summoner item :(

This league is nothing but frustrating to me, not because I would die or because my summoner build is terrible. No, it´s the fact that just not a single summoner item has dropped and I am already 87!

Shaper items are not dropping either, I had 5 or 6 so far, all were garbage with melee stats...

Legacy league, I found every single summoner item, since then my luck has faded and I can´t even find tier 10 maps... how will this all end? :(

I am gutted
Hey, look at that, VPact is still in the top used.
Does this include Xbox?
What the genius "balance" team doesn't seem to get is that they base their entire "balance" schematic on a handful of twitch streamers who play in groups. OFC they are over powered, but they do not reflect the VAST majority of players who struggle through as single players.

They keep nerfing everything into shit for single players. And now we're left with everyone using Tabula until they can map, soon realizing they can't really progress unless they have more expensive gear, and subsequently quit.

But, as we have seen, these guys will double down and continue to nerf everything based on the twitch streamers thereby crapping on most of the single player base.

Most people get their mtx league rewards by sitting in channel 820. The only grind is having enough chaos to pay your way to 36 to 40 challenges.

GENIUS!

Just look at the stats, LMAO! And we can be rest assured, what builds left that people are using will be obliterated by the next round of nerfs. Just to "balance" it all out.

E X P E R T S
"
Smear wrote:
E X P E R T S

Wrong... they are 1000 hours played E X P E R T S.

Is a huge difference!
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
Not even played that much, but in 2.9%, ok noice.
These are my favorite posts. Stats, stats, and more stats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info