[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
Scofieldash wrote:
Skill tree ??

added to main post.

http://poeurl.com/bIpl
Fresh builds all day.
Your POB link doesnt have "enemies is shocked" ticked, your DPS is actually far greater with Phys to lightning conversion.
"
spruceleee wrote:
Your POB link doesnt have "enemies is shocked" ticked, your DPS is actually far greater with Phys to lightning conversion.

I'm not sure path of building is calculating shock correctly with the new shock changes. It seems like it is adding a 50% more modifier but my lightning damage should be giving less I think. It's safe to say my DPS is somewhere between 1-1.4 million anyway.
Fresh builds all day.
Last edited by DarthPwn on Dec 30, 2017, 6:03:47 PM
Just killed Shaper. Not a pretty clear took all 6 portals but I got it down on my first set!
Fresh builds all day.
Hey,

How do you trigger the "gain her embrace when you ignite an enemy"? Is it mandatory to have a jewel with "adds fire damage to attack"?

Thanks for your reply in advance. And thank you for taking your time to answer to all those questions in this topic.
"
killyouridol wrote:
Hey,

How do you trigger the "gain her embrace when you ignite an enemy"? Is it mandatory to have a jewel with "adds fire damage to attack"?

Thanks for your reply in advance. And thank you for taking your time to answer to all those questions in this topic.

Yes, you need a minimum of 1 fire damage to attacks. You can get this easily on an abyss jewel or craft it on any piece of jewelry.
Fresh builds all day.
Hey,
am i one the only one who has an problem to substain the frenzy charges on singel target?
This build is bad, does significant dps, but way to squichy, got one shotted very often with 6.3k life, mana is really low, you run often out of mana, means you can't even flicker (not talking about the leech, talking about the mana pool with pof and hatred) good build for low level map, red map after t12 gonna be rough for you. If you like being one shotted, this build is for you.
"
Sompa90 wrote:
Hey,
am i one the only one who has an problem to substain the frenzy charges on singel target?

Only very beginning of the fight.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oskarm
These seem to be pretty good for the build.
how do you convert 90% to elemental if the node on tree only give 20% conversion and phys to light 50%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info