[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Please help, I'm having trouble with my crit chance. I can only get it up to 54% at the moment and it seems pretty low. And how do you deal with those monsters that cast spikes on death? they kill me every time. My character is albushilter
Quick question: Why are we using Purity of Fire? Is it for The Wise Oak Flask? If so, how does that work?
"
Aitrops wrote:
Quick question: Why are we using Purity of Fire? Is it for The Wise Oak Flask? If so, how does that work?

its for "her embrace" debuff. since its fire damage, you can scale it down buy using a purity of fire. If you dont need it, you may use another damage aura, but i would keep it, one resistance you dont have max on your gear that much.
Ok, what level should I transition into flicker strike?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:

If you can at lvl 68 since you can mostly use all the gear, OP uses.
Red Trails is the keyitem here, so if you can wear it, swap to flicker and put that golden rule jewel in your tree.
If you struggle with flicker on bosses, use a puncture gem in your weapon swap. you should be able to apply bleed on the boss in that time, since flicker attacks 3 times and you have 3 times that chance to inflict bleed with one flicker strike.
"
ethanju wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
I'm level 38 and want to start flicker strike, is there anything I can do to generate enough frenzy charges to maintain flicker? I can't seem to get the first one going. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

You're level 38. That's where you're wrong lol. You should use some other skills to level up first.

From lv 38 you can use every gem so it not that hard or impossible to use flicker strike. 6 gem, 1 single, 1 2 linked and 1 3 linked is all you need besides a good weapon.
(flicker-multi-melee splash, poacher mark-blasphemy, and blood rage)
frenzy for bosses or just auto till death if you dont mind.

"
ethanju wrote:
Please help, I'm having trouble with my crit chance. I can only get it up to 54% at the moment and it seems pretty low. And how do you deal with those monsters that cast spikes on death? they kill me every time. My character is albushilter

use CWDT + immortal call (mind gem lv). Also 54% crit without diamond flask is very nice already.

"
Camatoo wrote:
"
Aitrops wrote:

its for "her embrace" debuff. since its fire damage, you can scale it down buy using a purity of fire. If you dont need it, you may use another damage aura, but i would keep it, one resistance you dont have max on your gear that much.

you can use purity if her embrace harms you so much (people said that you can cancel it with weapon swap). In higher lv (high damage output) your leech will be enough to maintain it (remember to cap fire res at 75 or 76)

"
darciaz wrote:

lv 38 and remember to upgrade your weapon
Last edited by pharaoh000 on Feb 6, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
Thanks. cwdt helps a lot :))))
OK, i did some improvements but still I die alot. Some monsters just straight up one shots me, and the bleed sometimes kills me when I'm out of pots. Can I corvert more dmg to elemental or what?
"
ethanju wrote:
Thanks. cwdt helps a lot :))))

You welcome

"
Heksapers wrote:
OK, i did some improvements but still I die alot. Some monsters just straight up one shots me, and the bleed sometimes kills me when I'm out of pots. Can I corvert more dmg to elemental or what?

you should use cwdt+immotal call (both at lv1 to make it proc frequently)
next is getting more life node on your tree (barbarism, juggernaut, bloodless, blood drinker)
if you still getting one shot then consider to drop abyssus and replace with a helm with 60+ life. Abyssus make you receive more physical damage that why you bleed to death.
also, cap your fire res so "her embrace" will not burn you to death.

final is my recommendation for your 6 link, if you can spend more on this char, you should try to buy another sword or invest some chrom and vaal and ask some1 with Vorici lv8 to help you change the color (it can be more expensive than buying a new one) or you can use flicker-multi-melee damage-phys to light-crit chance-crit damage for your current one.
seriously, putting cwdt in a 6 link is a waste (for this build at least), beside monster can have only 1 cure at the time (normally and in your case)
hope it help
pm me in game if you need more suggestion.
"
Heksapers wrote:

TBF your gem setups are completly messed up.
You need to have the dps setup in your sword, otherwise your dps is just terrible. Its a guarantied 6l, so its even easier to get the full use out of it.

thats the correct setup. Getting 1B1G4R is not as hard on that sword, i used around 10chromatics on it.

Also you are using 3 curses. That wont work, since you have no item with "enemys can have 1 additional curse" implicit on a item.
Use the CWDT+IC setup in your helmet or chest, since both are strength based, so getting 4 red sockets shouldnt be a issue.

Also as pharaoh000 says, you need way more life. All your jewels have no life on them. Get atleast the minimum out of it, from crafting.

If you can, skill out of those 2 int points in the top right side of your build (you dont skill there anyway) and put the points into "Hematophagy"

Since OP have removed some of the items on his char use other profiles, that posted here. Atleast as guideline for skills and endgame items.

For the helmet i would use lightpoacher if you get to squishy with abysuss. It has +all resistances which help here, since this build starves at resistances on gear. Also it has a build in heal which is just OP as fuck.

My Gear atm in ASC:

Spoiler

i have shitload of resistances on my jewels, it was not cheap. if you struggle, use a reistances amulet and a belly of the beast+lightpoacher. that should be enough.
Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 8, 2018, 5:57:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info