[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

how to reduce the cooldown of flicker strike, if I do not have the boots "the red trail" ???
Because im playing on xbox and there are no boots on sale.
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
Can anybody here tell me whats their chance to hit on flicker and whats the crit chance / multi?

Cause i find myself on 87% chance to hit which is not so optimal, and 45% crit chance with golem.

Also i would like to know how i see assassins mark in his skill bar in the videos, but there is no assassins mark in any socket in his gear.

Can someone please reply?

I think he has a (Assassin's Mark - CWDT - Increased Duration - Immortal Call) in his helm.
can you help me? i have big problem with frenzy i cant bleed so..
"
woonjiajun88 wrote:
Hi can we use watcher's eye anger 40% physical to fire conversion and Xoph's Blood to convert 90% of our physical damage to fire, while replacing Physical to Lightning with Added Fire Damage? Would that work as well?

With that change, we unspec the three cold nodes, while substituting it with Lava Lash, which provides us with an extra 8% fire penetration. Based on POB, while the enemy is covered w/ ash, effective dps is 1.13m

If you have that eye, Anger will be better than Hatred - which means the AoF from Xoph's is 100% workable. You should also be able to drop the 40% cold conversion near Ranger. The only downside here would be loss of corpse destruction, so you'd have more stragglers and some scarier situations. Since you're dealing a single element, Flammability on Blasph might also be better than Purity/HoA (or Arctic Armor if you're rocking that).You'd have to do some quick PoB action, but I think Inc Crit Multi (maybe even crit strikes) come out on top over Added Fire (even with Abyssus).

That being said, using Xoph's would free up some points on the tree (and give some fat life) but balancing resists can already be a pain for this build with all the uniques. If you grabbed some Abyss jewels with res or something to fill in, or you have godlike 100+ res rings, it might work... but you'd just need to hit Path of Building to see if it's generally worth the extra exalts from the Watchers Eye and Xoph's. That Eye, without searching, is probably one of those 20ex range jewels, and Xoph's runs like 4-5ex on ASC. This build can already hit really comfortable DPS on a 5ex budget, so it might be worth investing those elsewhere.
Last edited by FocusedFelix on Jan 24, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
Any tips, what should i improve? Thinnk i`m almost in bis gear but....dps...
Brellion - character
Last edited by Anfaril on Jan 25, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
"
Anfaril wrote:
Brellion - character
all your stuff looks good i think your just not getting enough crits i think with a decent crit multi once you get 70+ crit chance you really notice a diffrence
Hello Peeps,

I'm in love with this build and still try to improve a bit more.
I am struggling with random 1 hits, which may be due to hard mods on maps, downtime on flasks at certain phased bosses or just bc of the lack of life.

If anyone ist interested in helping me out, take a look at my character "UhmWhat" here in my Profile OR take this LINK for POB https://pastebin.com/di0pCQ51

btw. since I use bloodmagic on movement skill I don't have problems on low-reg maps anymore due to lack of mana before a pack, my qol tip.
Also I feel there could be better options than "Enfeeble" for the cwtd setup + IceGolem on CTWD feels wasted too, unless I run very rippy maps.

For gloves i took Spiked gloves to cap my resis better and I actually LOSE life when i equip Tombfists (at least with 1 Abyss socket version).

I took opal rings cuase I got 1 with WED via 1 chaos and bought anoher cheap oen with flat phys, I don't know if steel rings with wed would be better though.

My last goal (Abyss with 9% flicker done!!) is to get a Watcher's Eye with 29% Phys to Cold on Hatred and x% Phys Damage taken as fire dmg on Purity of Fire
This would cost me a jewel slot but give me 1 skillpoint back and reduce the Phys dealt to 1%!!! so 1/10 of the damage reflected (I still feel the bleed on high maps, invulcurses from mobs or maps and on crits+ruthless blows on whole mob packs)
"
sheddi wrote:
"
Anfaril wrote:
Brellion - character
all your stuff looks good i think your just not getting enough crits i think with a decent crit multi once you get 70+ crit chance you really notice a diffrence

TY, crit chance or critmulti? Saw in pob the difference between me and topic caster.. cant uderstand, where can i get such crits. May be only by improving some jewels.
First time poster long time reader here. I have followed this thread closely and did all the research I could before giving this build a go. I am new to PoE this season and this is one of my favorite builds so far. I am a long time gamer and huge theorycrafting nerd so I loaded up Path of Building and took a look at the talent tree. I loved various paths some of you have taken and mashed up the best of a few of them to come up with my own route.

I am only LvL 79 as of this writing but I plan to take this build to 93-95 and would love for some of you more seasoned players to take a look and tell me what you think. I end up with a lot more damage than other builds at a loss of 600 health or so compared to OP path. Please chime in with anything you have to help me get better... (also my resist are capped without purity of fire).

https://pastebin.com/tjQGaVPY <--- Link to my future talent tree
"
Anfaril wrote:
"
sheddi wrote:
"
Anfaril wrote:
Brellion - character

TY, crit chance or critmulti? Saw in pob the difference between me and topic caster.. cant uderstand, where can i get such crits. May be only by improving some jewels.

Made some changes, but still have 150k dps against 1kk topic caster. Where to get such crits....
Last edited by Anfaril on Jan 25, 2018, 3:31:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info