[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Considering the fact, that you can get up to 40% all res on taming, it might be possible to run 2 of these rings, and compensate lost flat life with abyssal jewels? Although with Kaom, i dont think that loss of life on rings would matter that much.
how can you keep the fcharges up ?
im keep on getting retk with charges by ran out of fcharges
please check my profile and correct me where im wrong
"
how can you keep the fcharges up ?
im keep on getting retk with charges by ran out of fcharges
please check my profile and correct me where im wrong

Firstly, your profile is set to private, but if i had to guess, you might not have razor's edge on the tree, since that is what gives us the chance to bleed, which is what generates our fcharges.
So other than getting that wep, what gems should I get while leveling before I can get flicker?
Fixed the frenzy problem thanks to you guys
now what i do if want more life/damage?
"
So other than getting that wep, what gems should I get while leveling before I can get flicker?

For expensive option, get double poet's pen with unearth, volatile dead and bodyswap, thats the fastest leveling setup i have ever experienced, and you dont need any skill tree investment to get to 70 and complete merciless lab.

For more budget option, one of my starting chars this league was frost blader, that had kinda similar tree on the bottom left side, so i would imagine going double fight for survival, frost blades-weapon ele-multistrike-chain-added cold-ice bite would be pretty efficient leveling setup with whatever weapon you can find. Bosses could be kinda difficult due to frost blades generally being not the best single target damage skill, but other than that, when i leveled my char that way, i had no problem getting to maps.
Thinking of a few different setups here, dont know if they are any good though.
For example going "full" fire damage with swapping hatred for anger with watcher's eye bonus of 25% of phys dmg added as extra fire dmg (so basically half of hatred plus flat added fire) with free flammability from the Impresence, and maybe putting added fire instead of ruthless/fortify for even more fire scaling...
Hello, can anyone check my profile and tell me, why my character sometimes still die to bleeding? What should i change/improve thats the first time im playing flicker and like it very much. CharacterName: PierdolnietyJakSieKreci
"
Hello, can anyone check my profile and tell me, why my character sometimes still die to bleeding? What should i change/improve thats the first time im playing flicker and like it very much.

I recommend getting a bleed removal flask of some kind that is easily replenished. The boots have a 50% chance of procing bleed on you when hit. Which if the enemy crits/does a lot of damage to you, you will be taking massive amounts of damage per second.

Most likely you will have frenzy charges at this time (Unless it's a boss and you're just starting) and you can easily re-apply the bleed that you got rid of with the flask.

This option also helps with corrupted blood and somehow doing too much physical damage/not leeching enough yet.
Didn't know i can easily re-apply bleed when i hav charges alredy. Now i see where was the problem. thank you for the fast answer, now i need to think what flask i need to change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info