[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

divined this beauty
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Don't understand why you use cyclone? Blade flurry for single target and frost blades for clearing maps, what's the point in cyclone?
"
de99ial wrote:

Im thinking about using exalt on Morbid Vision so see what will get.

Also regular jewels with life i found only this one:
but not sure if worth wearing.

That Oblivion jewel isn't bad. You can use it for time being till you find a better replacement.

"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
Nothorius wrote:

Yes I did, that's why it feels weird..
Maim and EDwA give almost same power, it is more or less depending on your gear. For me EDwA is stronger with have you killed recently not ticked and Maim is stronger when it is ticked. Btw, hypothermia seems like a nice dps boost, i wonder if we chill shaper
EDIT: Rolled calculations in PoB, we don't chill shaper aside of arctic armour, so i say, screw the hypothermia

Given that they have very similar damage damage range, replacing Elemental Damage With Attack to Maim is definitely viable.

You get to apply 30% slow on mobs. Not a bad thing at all. :)

"
Bruxieus wrote:
Don't understand why you use cyclone? Blade flurry for single target and frost blades for clearing maps, what's the point in cyclone?

Cyclone is a skill that allows you to deal damage while on the move. It is great for re-positioning your character in nasty situations.

Furthermore, it deals really good damage even on a 5L setup and beats Frostblades when on a 6L.

And it is perfect skill for handling Haku daily missions. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 13, 2018, 10:00:01 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:

That Oblivion jewel isn't bad. You can use it for time being till you find a better replacement.

No, it is not good, it doesn't worth 2 points spent on it, so he better unspec jewel socket into life and damage nodes
"
Bruxieus wrote:
His personal preference and he is sticking to cyclone coz initially build was cyclone based
"
Bruxieus wrote:

Cuzz its FUN :D

And it puts bleeding and in my case power charges along with forty.

"
kira1414 wrote:
(cut)

The jewel thing... Its not like im looking for something to fill up free space ;) Im just asking for suggestions and also it is to me a learning thing - i learn on what i should be focused on.

So bleeding would be better for that abyss with dmg only?

Also elem dmg < maim?
"
de99ial wrote:

The jewel thing... Its not like im looking for something to fill up free space ;) Im just asking for suggestions and also it is to me a learning thing - i learn on what i should be focused on.

So bleeding would be better for that abyss with dmg only?

Also elem dmg < maim?

I see. If you are looking for appropriate stats to look out, for abyssal jewels:
"
+# to maximum Life (prefix)
Adds # to # Physical Damage to Sword Attacks (prefix)

Gain % of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently (suffix)

Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks (suffix)

For regular jewels:
"
#% increased maximum life (prefix)
#% increased physical damage (prefix)
#% increased physical damage with sword (prefix)
#% increased attack speed with sword (prefix)

#% increased melee critical strike multiplier (suffix)
#% increased global critical strike multiplier (suffix)
#% increased attack speed (suffix)

There are various other useful affixes on the jewels that you can look out for but the above will greatly buff the build. :)

And no, bleeding is not better for the abyss jewel, the stats on the jewel itself is usable if you are looking for a placeholder.

2 points for 6% life + evasion + bleeding damage is pretty decent to me.

As to Elemental Damage with Attack vs Maim, it depends on your gears. Their damage difference is very minor.

And because of that, I am now inclined towards Maim (thanks to @nothorius for pointing this out) as it also reduce the movement speed of mobs.
I was wondering if kira's or kek's skilltree was "better" , if there is such a thing, so to speak. From looking at them it seems kira's has a bit more damage and kek's got more survivability, does that sum it up or am I missing anything?
"
kira1414 wrote:
(cut)

So You see right there is where i get confused.

Because if i follow suggestions as i understand them from quotas from 1st post this:

Should be like bullseye. But it is not. And i dont understand why.

From the other hand You get focused on different jewel with different stats and i dont understan why?

This is "the learning" part for me.

Also dropped this:
and putted the one with 6% health. As far i see i feel no difference in mapa so im gonna stick to this.
"
dxx wrote:
I was wondering if kira's or kek's skilltree was "better" , if there is such a thing, so to speak. From looking at them it seems kira's has a bit more damage and kek's got more survivability, does that sum it up or am I missing anything?
You can always check our current chars, our profiles are open

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info