[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

Found this

I think it will be nice when i find some relacement for chaos resist.

Alsow thinking about Enfeeble instead Inc Duration in my CWDT setup. To test it.

Warlord Mark wouldnt be better?
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 12, 2018, 8:30:14 AM
How about this chest: Shroud of the Lightless
Is it good for this build?
Thank you!
"
aphaoooo wrote:

Well i have tried ur scion ngamahu on 3.0, well i guess i could try this one too. Well can you list me some pro and cons in this guide compared to your scion ngamahu on 3.1 ? Curious which one is better or cheaper

Both builds have great clearing speed but in terms of cost, Oni Goroshi is definitely a lot cheaper to gear since the only key item for the build is the sword.

Another difference will be Oni build utilize 3 main skills instead of 1. So if you want variety, Oni build definitely provides more variety when it comes to play style.

"
de99ial wrote:
Found this

I think it will be nice when i find some relacement for chaos resist.

Alsow thinking about Enfeeble instead Inc Duration in my CWDT setup. To test it.

Warlord Mark wouldnt be better?

Very nice belt you have over there. You don't have to worry about chaos resist. You will be able to handle most content well even without any chaos resistance on your gear. :)

CWDT + Enfeeble will greatly improve your survivability since it can proc 4 times in 1 second. But Warlord isn't bad either since it provides more leech.

But personally, I would go for Enfeeble.

"
tom80327 wrote:
How about this chest: Shroud of the Lightless
Is it good for this build?
Thank you!

Yes. Shroud of Lightless will definitely be a great chest piece to use as it provides more damage to the build (extra damage Abyssal jewel to buff the 2 blade skills).
I tested warlord mark and it worked well. But then i started thinking. CWDT triggers skill in certain situations usually with many hits on me. So in that kind of situations what would be much more usefull? So i change it to enfeeble ;)

So You are saying i should ignore chaos resist?

Also checkem

Is use. Have some in stock for abyss items (maby)
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 12, 2018, 1:03:55 PM
Uberatziri done, bosses are pretty easy, trash is kinda scary, due to -60 c res when promise not up

Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 12, 2018, 6:18:14 PM
Hey kek/kira, why Elemental Damage With Attacks instead of Maim in Blade Flurry setup? On PoB, Maim gives more damage and I'd like to know what am I missing ^^
"
de99ial wrote:
I tested warlord mark and it worked well. But then i started thinking. CWDT triggers skill in certain situations usually with many hits on me. So in that kind of situations what would be much more usefull? So i change it to enfeeble ;)

So You are saying i should ignore chaos resist?

Also checkem

Is use. Have some in stock for abyss items (maby)

Yes. You can ignore Chaos resist on your gears. Most of the time you don't need it.

I like the toughness Morbid Vision jewel provides. Foul Vision is nice too. :)

If you can, get jewels with flat life (abyssal jewels) or life % (regular jewels) on them.

"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Uberatziri done, bosses are pretty easy, trash is kinda scary, due to -60 c res when promise not up

gear used

Wow. I am very impressed.

And I see that you finally gotten Starkonja dropped. :)

"
Nothorius wrote:
Hey kek/kira, why Elemental Damage With Attacks instead of Maim in Blade Flurry setup? On PoB, Maim gives more damage and I'd like to know what am I missing ^^

Did you enable "Are you in Her Embrace"? Elemental Damage with Attacks should give more damage with that turned on.
"
kira1414 wrote:

I like the toughness Morbid Vision jewel provides. Foul Vision is nice too. :)

If you can, get jewels with flat life (abyssal jewels) or life % (regular jewels) on them.

Im thinking about using exalt on Morbid Vision so see what will get.

Also regular jewels with life i found only this one:
but not sure if worth wearing.
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Nothorius wrote:

Did you enable "Are you in Her Embrace"? Elemental Damage with Attacks should give more damage with that turned on.

Yes I did, that's why it feels weird..
"
Nothorius wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Nothorius wrote:

Yes I did, that's why it feels weird..
Maim and EDwA give almost same power, it is more or less depending on your gear. For me EDwA is stronger with have you killed recently not ticked and Maim is stronger when it is ticked. Btw, hypothermia seems like a nice dps boost, i wonder if we chill shaper
EDIT: Rolled calculations in PoB, we don't chill shaper aside of arctic armour, so i say, screw the hypothermia
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 13, 2018, 6:20:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info