[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Why does a Conqueror's Efficienty with 1% reduced mana reserved as implicit not work?
It is exactly the same as if I use one without implicit.
Hey Toaster404,my POB atm https://pastebin.com/BqdeUb8F wanted to know if we can change anything to be more usefull
Last edited by Kamati on Mar 16, 2019, 4:11:12 PM
Yeah im 89 now and it works pretty good but sometime i get 1 shotted with 8k energy shield and 1.3 life 40 chaos res
"
Koriban wrote:
"
Sambabwe wrote:
Hello,
I have a question regarding mana reservations. Is reservation reduction in the amulet required for build to work with all mentioned auras in patch 3.6?
Im having trouble fitting them in and im wondering if i missed something.
On side note im using zealotry instead of grace on shield because i have been unlucky with the soccet colors.

Thanks in advance
Sam

I do not have the shaper amulet and I am running:

Grace, Discipline, Haste in my shield slot.

Anger, Wrath, Zealotry, Clarity, War Banner in my armour.

Purity of Ice/Fire/Lightning with Enlighten lvl 2+ in my helmet.

Vaal Haste/Vaal Discipline/EnduringCry - IncDuration in my boots (so I can give the vaal buffs still when needed)

It's certainly not needed to work for this build, it may allow you to run one extra aura, though.

Why do you run vaal and the regular version of haste and discipline? Did they change how the vaal skills work again?
This is what I am doing to have all the auras.

You can run an enlighten lvl 2 in your helm that gives you 2% unreserved mana, for me thats around 50 mana at the moment.

I'm going to add a corrupted jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved, that 1% pushes us past a % treshold and results in 7% unreserved mana, if you do this you can max out your clarity. I would like to have less reserved but thats how it is, its 2% or 7% unreserved, I havent found a way around this.

For the daring under you, this also opens the possibility to add the vitality-blood magic-enlighten to the build, you will run around with 67% of your life reserved.

And a last idea is to add tempest shield-chain-blind to the build instead of a golem, it gives you more block% and a chance to blind enemies.

Last edited by lcecold on Mar 18, 2019, 5:52:07 PM
"
lcecold wrote:
I'm going to add a corrupted jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved, that 1% pushes us past a % treshold and results in 7% unreserved mana....

Sorry, but that doesn't work on me. I have tried this with one Conquerors corruptet Jewel and also with the other. Both times this didn't change the reserved mana.

Old jewel out, new one in. Nothing changes at the reserved mana. What am I doing wrong?
"
Sheidogis wrote:

Sorry, but that doesn't work on me. I have tried this with one Conquerors corruptet Jewel and also with the other. Both times this didn't change the reserved mana.

Old jewel out, new one in. Nothing changes at the reserved mana. What am I doing wrong?

I checked your profile.
Your skill tree seems fine.
But I couldn't find a single jewel with reduced mana reserved in your tree.
You have to use one on top of your conqueror's Jewel. Then it should work.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Sheidogis wrote:

I checked your profile.
Your skill tree seems fine.
But I couldn't find a single jewel with reduced mana reserved in your tree.
You have to use one on top of your conqueror's Jewel. Then it should work.

Since it didn't work out, I wanted to sell it again. Therefore it is no longer in my tree.
Hello
Why not using March of the legion boots ?
they give +2 lvl auras and blessing
"
saninn1 wrote:
Hello
Why not using March of the legion boots ?
they give +2 lvl auras and blessing

Well they don't have dexterity, evasion and way lower ES. also, when I created the build, the boots didn't exist.
The boots are surely useable, but I dont know the exact setup yet.
I will think about it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info