[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Lvl 91 and no stopping me now! love the support role, and totaly got used to zero damage, also love the animated guardian and how it shares movement speed etc everyone loves zoom zoom, glad im trying out new things,im not using bone offering(probably because i dont really understand the skill properly or how usefull it probably is) and went for empower in place of it,And Ive decided to use brightbeak for the attack speed for fast clearing maps for duo as that seems to be needed for that type of play, but in big party just using reccomended weapon, anyway thanks again been lots of fun and hope to keep levelling this league
"
Lvl 91 and no stopping me now! love the support role, and totaly got used to zero damage, also love the animated guardian and how it shares movement speed etc everyone loves zoom zoom, glad im trying out new things,im not using bone offering(probably because i dont really understand the skill properly or how usefull it probably is) and went for empower in place of it,And Ive decided to use brightbeak for the attack speed for fast clearing maps for duo as that seems to be needed for that type of play, but in big party just using reccomended weapon, anyway thanks again been lots of fun and hope to keep levelling this league

That sounds awesome! :)

The bone offering is only used to consume/detonate corpses. This way you can prevent detonate dead (from beyond mobs, specific bosses, totem) and save your team mates from nasty DD oneshots.
Although, you can swap it out, if youre not playing HC, or someone else in your party is using a skill to consume/detonate corpses.

Brightbeak is a good choice. Personally I would go with Brightbeak as well, as soon as you get a decent amount of hitpool and dont rush for lvl 100 (in this case Supreme Truth is a juicy alternative).
When I make the switch to victarios, what chaos res am I aiming for?
Hey bud,

Just wondering how do you manage to run all of those auras?

Please take a quick look at my character - Med_Kit, and see if there's anything I'm missing.

I've not taken all of the mana nodes yet, but even with clarity turned off I cannot run blasphemy-enfeeble along with all of my auras.

Halp x
"
ryanruiner wrote:
When I make the switch to victarios, what chaos res am I aiming for?

You can switch at lvl 70 to full support and you should aim for at least 65% chaos res. Take care in these lower lvls, since you wont have a good mind over matter for mitigating chaos damage over time.

"
BeardyWill wrote:
Hey bud,

Just wondering how do you manage to run all of those auras?

Please take a quick look at my character - Med_Kit, and see if there's anything I'm missing.

I've not taken all of the mana nodes yet, but even with clarity turned off I cannot run blasphemy-enfeeble along with all of my auras.

Halp x

I just don't use Blasphemy along all these auras. Blasphemy is only supposed to be used, if youre carry doesn't need one of the damage auras, like Hatred in most of the cases (bc many builds doesn't scale with physical damage at all).
whats the ES on this?
Hey, thanks for the build played it for like 5 days in Hardcore Bestiary and got easily to level 93 with little to no investment. Just look for people to play with, do some poorjoys rotations, run random maps make your carries happy and hoard riches while doing so.

I was able to hit about 3k Life and 5k ES while capping out chaos resistance.
The Pantheon on top makes you pretty damn tanky.+
I went for the right side notes for poison immunity and res against damage over time.

Unfortunetely I ripped shortly after that in an Esh Breach (got shocked to death by many balls)
so while rolling a new guardian I will bring a topaz flask from now on and no longer be running circles in the breaches. I think a Devouring Totem could help out a lot too! Note that I didnt go for MoM at all.

Anyways, what would be the best option to switch out for if I want to play my own atlas? Set up for LL RF maybe ?
Noticed this is the only downtime the build has, u get like no maps at all and screw your own shaped maps strategies. Carries usually want to run their own atlas.
Last edited by Moqqa on Mar 26, 2018, 7:38:18 AM
"
Moqqa wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build played it for like 5 days in Hardcore Bestiary and got easily to level 93 with little to no investment. Just look for people to play with, do some poorjoys rotations, run random maps make your carries happy and hoard riches while doing so.

I was able to hit about 3k Life and 5k ES while capping out chaos resistance.
The Pantheon on top makes you pretty damn tanky.+
I went for the right side notes for poison immunity and res against damage over time.

Unfortunetely I ripped shortly after that in an Esh Breach (got shocked to death by many balls)
so while rolling a new guardian I will bring a topaz flask from now on and no longer be running circles in the breaches. I think a Devouring Totem could help out a lot too! Note that I didnt go for MoM at all.

Anyways, what would be the best option to switch out for if I want to play my own atlas? Set up for LL RF maybe ?
Noticed this is the only downtime the build has, u get like no maps at all and screw your own shaped maps strategies. Carries usually want to run their own atlas.

Heyhey, glad to hear that you enjoyed it! :)

3k Life and 5k ES sounds kinda strange.. usually you should have around 1.3k unreserved life + 8k es on that lvl.
Not going MOM / stacking mana is a questionable decision, because you loose a good mitigation vs chaos damage and a huge amount of ES.
In the meanwhile, I often use all 3 Elemental Flasks as support as well.. it's not necessary, but nice to run around with 90%+ resistances.
I don't see a reason in using a devouring totem.. maybe you was talking about a decoy totem?

Well, personally I would always play an other build to carry solo around your own atlas. I don't see a reason to run always the maps of carries.. you can run your maps as well while being support (I almost always did it myself).
Anyways, there is not a good way to change this build to a decent carry without a huge investment. Of course you could loose some mana nodes and get some damage, for fire storm for example, but the result is kinda soso.
Summing up, better make two chars, one support and one carry. :)
Hey, um, i've got maybe a stupid question, but how do you exactly make money as a support?
I mean, i'm running maps with my friend as a carry, so we're splitting costs and returns, but how does it generally work with a random carry?

Like, do you work it out between you, do i just pick up whatever i can, or what? Sorry if i sound dumb and/or confused, but it's my first time as a support and i'd actually like to play with some rando's to see how it feels and make some currency on the side.

Thanks in advance.
"
Kakeru223 wrote:
Hey, um, i've got maybe a stupid question, but how do you exactly make money as a support?
I mean, i'm running maps with my friend as a carry, so we're splitting costs and returns, but how does it generally work with a random carry?

Like, do you work it out between you, do i just pick up whatever i can, or what? Sorry if i sound dumb and/or confused, but it's my first time as a support and i'd actually like to play with some rando's to see how it feels and make some currency on the side.

Thanks in advance.

Heyaa :D

There are three options in terms of sharing/picking loot:
Free For All
Short Allocation
Permanent Allocation

When I play with friends, I usually use Free For All and split the loot in the end. This way you can farm most efficient.

When I play with randoms, I usually use Permanent Allocation, so the support and carry get's their own loot.
If your random carry doesn't want to use Permanent Allocation, then you can actually pick up most of the stuff, since the carry is busy killing mobs and you have time picking up currency (although, this would be kinda bad for the carry xD).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info