[3.1][Video Guide] Instant Leech Facetank Gladiator - Easy Deathless Shaper/Elder/Guardians

"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
It feels like what I have aint as good like in the video? It feels like I don´t do the dmg that is shown in the video? Do I need a new claw? Will that make such a difference? I know I need to fix my helm and amulet but what else?

Getting a 300 pDps claw will add some good damage
Rat's nest is also a good damage upgrade
And a damage amulet with Flat phys/Crit chance/Crit multi
Finally Lion's Roar and Taste of Haste

Got to T15 but now I get oneshotted too much Q_Q

P.S. I am up to get advice on how can i make this work. My PoB: https://pastebin.com/KkN0u7Xk
Last edited by RealAmbush on Jan 3, 2018, 5:16:17 AM
I went with champion ascendancy. To me personally it's much better choice and having perma fortify is nice. I use Reave for clearing maps so don't mind that.
Last edited by Aum_ShinRikyo on Jan 3, 2018, 5:14:58 PM
"
Aum_ShinRikyo wrote:
I went with champion ascendancy. To me personally it's much better choice and having perma fortify is nice. I use Reave for clearing maps so don't mind that.

i wonder if slayer would be good to use for this build, might try champion later on
First of all, thank you. I'm using this build right now and having a blast.

Question for you: I have a good amount of evasion on my gear and I was wondering if picking up Iron Reflexes would be worth it. Which nodes would be the best to drop from the tree in favor of that?

Thanks again!
Does is matter in which hand i put the bloodseeker? Or i have to put it in off hand or something.
which one is better in your opinion?

Firstly thank you for the build.

But I'm really struggling with taking too much damage from ranged monsters and getting over whelmed by larger packs. I'm level 85, and I cant even complete a tier 6 map. Cant do my uber lab cos i get one shoted by anything at range and and I die in 2 seconds to larger packs of casters mainly, so i never get chance to start leeching against them. my resist are capped except chaos. I try to use whirling blades to close the gap but I'm dead by the time I get there. I'm so confused as to why i die so quickly to mobs that are 10 levels lower them me.

if anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated
Last edited by Polarity69 on Jan 18, 2018, 8:22:23 AM
Try to find some1 to help you with your uber lab cuz the block chance
you get from last ascendency helps like hell with defence
"
Polarity69 wrote:
Firstly thank you for the build.

But I'm really struggling with taking too much damage from ranged monsters and getting over whelmed by larger packs. I'm level 85, and I cant even complete a tier 6 map. Cant do my uber lab cos i get one shoted by anything at range and and I die in 2 seconds to larger packs of casters mainly, so i never get chance to start leeching against them. my resist are capped except chaos. I try to use whirling blades to close the gap but I'm dead by the time I get there. I'm so confused as to why i die so quickly to mobs that are 10 levels lower them me.

if anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated

Try to get 70+ life on your rings, gloves, belt, amulet and boots if you aren't using kaom's roots. I could do red maps by level 73 with this build without having uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info