outdated

So the life leech and regen are crazy strong. Once I get going, I can survive almost anything. I find the biggest hurdle to be unique monster that have a hard first hit. Resists are 75 and over, 4700 life, but I still get one shotted on tougher maps. Thoughts? As simple as more life?
I'm playing SSF and was following another build guide in this forum, but was struggling on T4 maps. That build doesn't have a CWDT/IC setup and instead just relies on constant endurance charge generation, so I was feeling very squishy. Adding CWDT/IC makes a big difference and also has allowed me to remove the elemental focus gem from my MS setup and go Her Embrace without fear of dying. It's interesting that my tooltip dps for MS has gone way down, but in practice the clear speed is much better - like a crazy amount better.

One question - for bosses would it be better to link fire pen or stick with ancestral call?

Also, regarding your guide, it took me a lot longer than an hour or two to farm the O-G. I think it took about 13 hours total played over 4 characters. Once they all hit lvl 7 I was killing Hillock at a rate of 8 times per 5 min, and my first O-G didn't drop until level 7.5 or so. The 4th and final one dropped just over level 8. So YMMV in terms of time to obtain O-G. Still worth it though - leveling was so smooth.
"
DaRupp wrote:
So the life leech and regen are crazy strong. Once I get going, I can survive almost anything. I find the biggest hurdle to be unique monster that have a hard first hit. Resists are 75 and over, 4700 life, but I still get one shotted on tougher maps. Thoughts? As simple as more life?

So I'm on about 5700 life with max res. Got 1 shotted once in the past 3 levels (some random evil dude in Poorjoy's). Aside from ele reflect, most maps are fine. Lots of close calls, but can potion through. Haven't really gone past T12 though.

You finding the Arctic Armour useful? Also, any real reason for the purity of fire?
Hi.
Look at the tree and wildfire gem, you can use them 2, but you do not have enough strength for the second in the area, but it's enough in another node, is it a mistake or not? If yes - then correct, 2 additional shells will not be superfluous, yes?
@xeroboypl

Do you plan on farming the sword now that the drop rate is nerfed? Or do you plan on buying one later?
How build works as lab farmer?
can I use this build in hc?
"
Adam_ate_you wrote:
Do you plan on farming the sword now that the drop rate is nerfed? Or do you plan on buying one later?

Did it, and got mine yesterday night :D

Did not do that on previous league, so no idea how tedious it is compare to Abyss
But the new Uber Hillock is ... full of surprise (Bex announced "Oh, and have fun with the 3.2.0 Uber Hillock fight when you do find him ;-)" - I confirm ... fun)
I have 3 remaining toons to farm it (I try another one at least for making currency), will try to video capture next one and share

Now back to my main, and let the leveling start !
Last edited by Pimousse on Mar 6, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
Why did you remove the build. Plenty of us could easily read it still and adapt it for the next league, OR if you have updated it, why not link in the updated version rather than the text "Outdated, pls report and delete" ?

X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info