outdated

Hi!
It's my first league soo im kinda noobish and i got a question.
Idk why but it's happend with every sinlge one pack of monsters, when i end hiting them my hp is going mad down like im bleeding or smth and it's can't be bleed cuz not all monsters got this mod :) Maybe is form some item or some passive? Sometime when i cant hit another monster it's hard to still alive. Thanks
"
MisFilemon wrote:
Hi!
It's my first league soo im kinda noobish and i got a question.
Idk why but it's happend with every sinlge one pack of monsters, when i end hiting them my hp is going mad down like im bleeding or smth and it's can't be bleed cuz not all monsters got this mod :) Maybe is form some item or some passive? Sometime when i cant hit another monster it's hard to still alive. Thanks

I assume you have OG, so what you're experiencing is Her Embrace, that triggers when you ignite an enemy and lasts for 2s. This, on top of some very nice things (123% of your dmg added as fire, onslaught-like buff, immune to stun freeze etc...) deals 0.5% x charlevel of your life+ES as fire damage to you (mitigated by your fire res). This is the downside that you have to deal with - usually done via high life regen and/or life leech, and capping fire res asap (and maybe run Purity of fire aura). At low lvls life flasks can deal with it, later on not as well...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Jan 19, 2018, 6:01:01 AM
Ahhh ok, thx a lot for quick respond. Soo all is good now :) only this stone golem iss soo weak idk, with lightning golem i dont have problem like this he was stay alive much longer than stone but we will seeon on higher lvl cuz now i got like gem on lvl 15 maybe
"
therealjcool wrote:

I am also using this OP-as-fuck ring with built-in lgoh:

Definitely recommended if u can get something like this.

How did u built this ring ? Can u give us some tips ? :)
Do you think this build is hardcore viable ?
I found a kaom's heart and i want to make a molten strike build with it but i am not sure i can play hardcore and survive with oni-goroshi.
I liked your build but I made some changes which I feel better:

Removed:
Melee Crit cluster
Fatal Blade branch
Herbalism branch
Increased Crit dmg gem

Added
Fatal Bolts branch
Blade of Cunning Cluster
complete WED cluster
Path of Warrior
Phy proj dmg gem
As one of CONS (-) you can add "Elemental resistnance maps must be reroled".
BTW thank you for build!
Guyz, Dying Sun is just not worth 4ex for this build, yes it boosts our dps, but not as much as hoped(
So my choice of flasks is: Atziri, Wise Oak + Diamond Flask.
Pros: atziri and WO both give us dps (in form of +chaos dmg and ele penetration) AND survivability (life leech and redused ele damage), they are cheap. Diamond is good because we have lots of critmulti from skilltree
Cons: you need to manage your res to fully utilize WO (just make your uncapped ele res even) and push additional buttons to use flasks

If you have DY and wanna have a pain in ***(balancing wise oak with res flasks is a HUGE pain and without pathfinder its hard to sustain it 100% time) use it instead of diamond.

Also, please help, i'm now choosing between traditional jewels (increased fire dmg, aoe dmg, and so on) and abyss jewels (+ flat fire dmg for attacks and attacks with sword) which are better?
Last edited by Секторатор on Feb 2, 2018, 9:53:06 PM
"
twin_dwin wrote:
I liked your build but I made some changes which I feel better:

Removed:
Melee Crit cluster
Fatal Blade branch
Herbalism branch
Increased Crit dmg gem

Added
Fatal Bolts branch
Blade of Cunning Cluster
complete WED cluster
Path of Warrior
Phy proj dmg gem

Fail.

Why would you remove crit. You need to crit to proc the sword.
"

Also, please help, i'm now choosing between traditional jewels (increased fire dmg, aoe dmg, and so on) and abyss jewels (+ flat fire dmg for attacks and attacks with sword) which are better?

Don't touch flat fire damage. you want flat phys /phys dmg %. The sword proc adds 123% of phys sword damage as fire. Stacking fire is waaaaaaaay inferior.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 4, 2018, 3:46:59 PM
Thanks for the guide. My first league. Cleared some t8 maps and Atziri. First character that could do that (1 sunder build for farming at start and 1 cyclone build where I ignored the guide and went glass cannon, smh).
Gonna try the uber lab tomorrow. Running a budget version since I can't afford Kaom's Heart. Here is my gear. Any recommendations? Only got about 50c to play with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info