[3.1] Cyclone of the Goddess | Crit Cyclone | Oni-Goroshi | Full MF VIABLE

"
skeithyip wrote:
what's your opinion on picking up the "Life and Mana Leech" node next to "Vitality Void". and replace Blood Magic with Added Fire Damage.

I haven't start running Purity of Fire yet. So I am not too sure once I hit higher level, the honeymoon period of Her Embrace would be over without Purity of Fire.

Changed the skill tree up to this. Worked better.

Removed the added fire tho for more crit multi.
Last edited by Dazerk on Dec 29, 2017, 3:09:57 AM
Updated a few things.

Hit 1 Million DPS.

Looking into possibly dropping some dps to pick up for more life.
Last edited by Dazerk on Dec 29, 2017, 3:40:41 AM
As a newer player it would be cool if you posted a passive skill tree for each tier of levels. Like which passives to take at 30-50-70-90. Just to give me some sort of guidance because I don't know where to go first/last on the tree. Also a leveling guide section would be cool but I can manage without it. Thanks for the guide, look forward to using it!
"
Aburney wrote:
As a newer player it would be cool if you posted a passive skill tree for each tier of levels. Like which passives to take at 30-50-70-90. Just to give me some sort of guidance because I don't know where to go first/last on the tree. Also a leveling guide section would be cool but I can manage without it. Thanks for the guide, look forward to using it!

I'll post one this evening if I get some time.
I switched Warrior's Blood out for Vaal Pact.

Not too sure how Endless Hunger + Vaal Pact interact. But appear to be doing fine. If Her Embrace is eating up life, just switch to another weapon and switch back.

I think you should be fine without Purity of Fire.
"
skeithyip wrote:

Not too sure how Endless Hunger + Vaal Pact interact. But appear to be doing fine. If Her Embrace is eating up life, just switch to another weapon and switch back.

Ive been tweaking the build a bit on Pob to see what I can get using different nodes and auras . I still like the purity as a cushion buff without having to constantly swap weapons.

"
Dazerk wrote:
"
skeithyip wrote:

Ive been tweaking the build a bit on Pob to see what I can get using different nodes and auras . I still like the purity as a cushion buff without having to constantly swap weapons.

the beauty/curse of Oni-Goroshi I feel is that the more life you have got, the more damage you will need to leech back in order to keep up with Her Embrace.
Just wondering about Lava lash passive node ...with 54% fire damage and 8% fire penetration should be a nasty addition ...and why not finish out the Acrobatics node ? 12% more attack dodge and 30% spell dodge (38% with suggested gear).
Hi. Thank you for the post.

I finally have some currency to buy a Bisco's. Possibly buy 1 Ventors selling more stuff.

How would yo integrate MF in this?
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Hi again.

Something is seriously wrong with your setup. I also checked your character, it seems you have retired it.

You cannot run these 3 aura even with level 3 empower, not unless you take some reduced reservation nodes.
You cannot use conc effect with Ancestral Protector.

i'm playing around in PoB and trying to get the Aura nodes near the slayer. Might have to sacrifice some life tho.

Any advice?
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info