[3.1]The Absinthe Scavenger - cremation and volatile dead with six curses [league starter]

you might use your despair with blasphemy as it's your DPS curse and maybe enfeeble and temp chain as CWDT. then you still have a good chunk of mana left. also having a +1 curse amu is usually unrealistic ^^
i think situational curses like "x's Mark" are mediocre in bottleneck situations like boss fights aKa guardians, shaper, uber atziri. also don't forget that atziri/guardians/shaper have a lot of curse reduction

but: that effigy is pretty cool so I wouldn't swap :D also infernal mantle's "25% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana" is kind of a thing with MoM
"
you might use your despair with blasphemy as it's your DPS curse and maybe enfeeble and temp chain as CWDT. then you still have a good chunk of mana left. also having a +1 curse amu is usually unrealistic ^^
i think situational curses like "x's Mark" are mediocre in bottleneck situations like boss fights aKa guardians, shaper, uber atziri. also don't forget that atziri/guardians/shaper have a lot of curse reduction

but: that effigy is pretty cool so I wouldn't swap :D also infernal mantle's "25% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana" is kind of a thing with MoM

In terms of DPS, assassin's mark > despair > temporal chain. I also found that warlord's mark is kind of essential in 3.1, especially against abyssal monsters. Leech enables you to stand still to cast wither. Unlike most occultist build, this build do not have good es regen. So I probably can not truly rely on wicked ward (es regen does not interrupt).

For me, effigy is safer than infernal mantle. But infernal mantle does have better synergy with conversion and thus more damage. Kind of hate GGG that they do not allow other chaos conversion options other than the consuming dark, and infernal mantel.
I had always wanted to try a consuming dark build but was too late since it got nerfed. This seems pretty good and uses the new spells as well. Will try this next. Ty for the build!
"
I had always wanted to try a consuming dark build but was too late since it got nerfed. This seems pretty good and uses the new spells as well. Will try this next. Ty for the build!

Good luck and please give feedback afterwards.
"
pesemire wrote:
"

Good luck and please give feedback afterwards.

The thing is I don't play poe much these days. But whenever I do try it, will defs post my findings.
If it's not too much trouble, could you please post the final levels for the gems with the build? I'm new to the game and have no idea how to do it. This looks like a very interesting build. Thanks. 😁

edit: never mind. >< I'm guessing only the CwTD set is anything but max level, like it clearly says.
Last edited by CrotalusNex on Jan 22, 2018, 10:18:54 PM
"
CrotalusNex wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, could you please post the final levels for the gems with the build? I'm new to the game and have no idea how to do it. This looks like a very interesting build. Thanks. 😁

edit: never mind. >< I'm guessing only the CwTD set is anything but max level, like it clearly says.

Hi! I use cwdt (lv2) - immortal call (lv3) - desecrate (lv8) - frost wall (lv11) now. (You can use other cwdt set up but just make sure get the right level to proc) My Other gems are still lv19. Will try to get lucky vaal on volatile dead (ideally also cremation), elemental focus to cap them both at lv21. Though this is not mandatory for the build to shine.

:0
Update Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmk_L7FXzY&feature=youtu.be
How come in your video you're not using Orb of Storm, instead you're using a different ability, i would love to know what it is since i feel like orb of storms is kind of lacking vs bosses. also what do u think about switching cremation for firestorm as ive seen on some builds. also once i reach max level am i still supposed to use The consuming dark, if not what else is there since we need the chaos conversion for this build, thanks in advance for ur answer
also, why cant u finish up the skill tree? lol this build is very unfinished

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info