[3.2 kinda] Meatball Mage — Volatile Dead/Cremation Trickster

Hey all!
I am a real fan of this build! I just hit 95 on Abyss recently and on most bosses this really feels like a steamroll :D It definetely belongs to one of my personal strongest builds so far.
I really love its tankiness, I am on 6,8k life with 600 ES, and 2,1k Mana, so in that case it's very forgivable if I accidentically run into a monster pack or smth. About that I really adore the ability to kill stuff a screen away from my position, that helps a lot especially since you have conditional stun immunity only, which mostly isn't an issue then, anyways.

The only thing I wonder now:
The sort of tip of the Iceberg that I could get for my build was a helmet enchantment. Atm I am farming lab for 1 additional VD corpse but tbh I am no longer certain whether that would be at help? I suppose increased Damage would work as well, but since Merc lab roll on damage differs heavily from Uber lab roll I wonder whether it would make sense to go for the additional corpse here..? Because afaik the Additional Corpse roll is the same on merc and Uber after the nerf here.
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:
Rite of ruin over Cloaked in Savagery?

Seems like Cloaked in Savagery would be much better IMO.

I thought so too, and indeed I did take Cloaked for uber lab at first. But it did pretty much nothing. The leech is wasted since we leech cap without it, so it's pretty much just the damage you're getting. Conditonal stun immunity isn't great, but it still seems better.

Yeah I was also wondering. Both don't seem very useful. Uberlab seems mostly wasted on this build. Maybe even War Bringer is better because they are all 3 meh...

The Lust for Carnage node is 6 nodes away for 40% increased ll rate. Also not that great... I'm still undecided as what to pick. I just unlocked the uberlab on SSF.

P.S.
Amazing SSF build! Literally 0 items required and still faceroll. But I'm worried about Atziri and such because: 0 armor, 75% res, 0 evasion, etc. It's really just just HP+MoM. So I took Stone Golem and Decoy Totem for the harder fights. But in T14 maps against some bosses I just run into the Desecrate cooldown issue and having not enough lifeleech in the meantime to reliably survive the hard content.
Last edited by silverdash on Feb 8, 2018, 8:10:27 AM
"
placebo8991 wrote:
The sort of tip of the Iceberg that I could get for my build was a helmet enchantment. Atm I am farming lab for 1 additional VD corpse but tbh I am no longer certain whether that would be at help? I suppose increased Damage would work as well, but since Merc lab roll on damage differs heavily from Uber lab roll I wonder whether it would make sense to go for the additional corpse here..? Because afaik the Additional Corpse roll is the same on merc and Uber after the nerf here.

The extra corpse enchant doesn't even exist in merc lab anymore, it's uber lab exclusive.It's very very good but very annoying to get.

"
silverdash wrote:
Yeah I was also wondering. Both don't seem very useful. Uberlab seems mostly wasted on this build. Maybe even War Bringer is better because they are all 3 meh...

The Lust for Carnage node is 6 nodes away for 40% increased ll rate. Also not that great... I'm still undecided as what to pick. I just unlocked the uberlab on SSF.

Try them! You can always respec later. I found myself getting quite annoyed by stuns and the stun immunity helped.

"
Amazing SSF build! Literally 0 items required and still faceroll. But I'm worried about Atziri and such because: 0 armor, 75% res, 0 evasion, etc. It's really just just HP+MoM. So I took Stone Golem and Decoy Totem for the harder fights. But in T14 maps against some bosses I just run into the Desecrate cooldown issue and having not enough lifeleech in the meantime to reliably survive the hard content.

That's really good to hear! I'm going to advertise that in the title.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Alright, so new zerker is completely useless for this build. New chieftain is pretty good on the other hand. The main thing we stand to lose is mana leech, which definitely does pose a problem. We'll have to see whether other sources of spell mana leech become available. May have to rely on the boot enchant, or just lose MoM and stack life harder.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
This build is so powerful in PvP mode!
Alright, here's a somewhat half-assed 3.2 update. Basically the build took quite a hit from Zerker casters being removed, so we're Trickster now. If you can get a Warlord's Mark on hit ring then the stats are actually pretty good - slightly less damage, a TON more leech thanks to Patient Reaper.

That all said, I'm no longer really interested in the build. I'm leaving everything available for people to run this in 3.2 if they wish, but I doubt there will be any further updates. Sorry, and good luck in Bestiary!
could i use this tree as an inquis?, if follow it as much as i can and make it crit could it work?
At first I couldn't get any leeching to work because I was putting off ascendancy until I could handle Izaro.

I was slotting Curse on Hit with Warlord's Mark on my 4 link armor with Volatile Dead and Spell Cascade to get life back.

Now that I can handle two labs, I love these ascendancy keystones! I'm tempted to keep the CoH with Warlords on my new Tabula. Now I just gotta add more life so I don't get one-shotted, and I should be able to not die ever again. :D
Last edited by tchan5158 on Mar 6, 2018, 4:47:32 AM
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:
Rite of ruin over Cloaked in Savagery?

Seems like Cloaked in Savagery would be much better IMO.

I thought so too, and indeed I did take Cloaked for uber lab at first. But it did pretty much nothing. The leech is wasted since we leech cap without it, so it's pretty much just the damage you're getting. Conditonal stun immunity isn't great, but it still seems better.

I was excited to spec out of Rite of Ruin and into Cloaked in Savagery until I found out that the latter doesn't affect the leech cap. It's a junk node without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info