New Winter Microtransactions

Polar Armor Set isn't too bad, the shield is nice too.

The bear cloak, imo, just looks...off.

The Yeti Mask (Did Keith Richards pose for that??) isn't to my taste but not horrible, exactly.

And, the cuddly carnivorous Polar Bear is, well, a pet.

No shiny's or 12th dimension stuff; just a plain old scratching his stomach white bear. If you collect that kind of thing go for it. It's $15 USD or €12.67 (approx.) - I've seen worse priced items (like the bear cloak).

Armor is priced right where most others are - which is a bit too rich for my blood, but hey, its the fracking holidays M8! Re-mortgagee your house/trailer/or spouse :-)

Cheers!
Great Builds [3.1] Used By Me or Guild Mates:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
Check out Engineering Eternity on YT - no B.S. right to the point reference videos, and more! Good Stuff...
So, let's get this straight:

1) GGG releases loot box containing fire and ice themed equips and states that they will be available later on for individual piece purchases

2) Ice gear in these boxes looks extremely underwhelming compared to fire stuff (confirmed by many players)

3) GGG lets box sit for a while so that people invest in it

4) GGG releases new ice-themed set that looks significantly better than the ice-themed set they just used to fuel their RNG boxes

This completely shafts players who bought the RNG boxes at a chance of getting ice pieces. Apart from the wings probably, the ice set looks like garbage by comparison to the new set.

Another ploy from grinding greed games to shit on their paying supporters who keep this game alive. Real nice, dbags.
That fucking mask is skyrim level ugly!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Not my cup of tea but more mtx = good stuff, GGG keep em coming.

Ps : GGG fix your store exchange rate please (via steam) - it’s out of whack for months now
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Tnargav wrote:
Cool, I would like to buy those but ... Xsolla :(

Seems like the support for War packs are considerably low compared to previous events (by observation of forum title owners). The payment system must be the reason. For me it’s the exchange rate via steam, it’s been whack for months
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
tomurko wrote:
GGG says after harbinger leagues finish , chaos and order microtransactions coming to store , how long time more? i waiting .-.

That's what I am currently thinking! I hope it comes tomorrow so when I get out of work I can splurge and buy all the MTX! I love the Chaos and Order MTX! Please GGG! Make my Christmas even better! (also thanks for the awesome War For The Atlas t-shirt and the Path of Exile official Artbook..they are super DANK!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I suppose this would be much better than buying those shitty loot boxes. Don't buy the loot boxes btw people. This set is awfully expensive too..
Is anyone else experiencing a weird animation/clipping issue with the polar cloak? The paws that hang down in front keep glitching straight out whenever my character moves. Is that being addressed? It looks awful.
Are these coming back this year? (Winter 2018-19)

Looking forward to Betrayal and POLAR BEAR CUB!!!

Rawr!!
Last edited by Chewstick on Dec 6, 2018, 3:02:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info