We're happy to start this holiday season with new winter-themed microtransactions, the Polar Armour Set and Arctic Shield. We're also introducing the Polar Bear Cub Pet that will only be available during the December/January holiday period! In case you've missed the seasonal Yeti Mask last year, now it's your chance to grab it: this microtransaction is also only available during holidays.

The Polar Bear Cub Pet and Yeti Mask are exclusive to the December/January holiday period and will be available from now until January 15th (NZT). While those microtransactions may be available in the future during the holiday period, they won't be available in the store outside of these times. The Polar Armour Set and Arctic Shield are not exclusive to Christmas and will be available in the store as normal microtransactions.

You can check out all the new microtransactions in store here. If you're looking to get some points, please consider checking out our supporter packs from either War for the Atlas or Abyss. Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Really like the armour set and shield - and more shields are always welcome! :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Sweet
AHOY
that polar bear cub is freaking adorable!
frosty :D
polar bear hype!
PogChamp
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
that looks exactly like formosan bear in white version :))
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Nice Cloak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info