3.1.1c Patch Notes

The word 'crash' in these Patch Notes does not even so much occur one time. Not one! If you guys fixed crashes, too (and you obviously did), why are the fixes not mentioned in the Patch Notes? like when the Guild Stash crashed the game every time you named a tab or set permissions? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufe3vFl1A_0&ab_channel=SirRyan (as shown in my video)

It really is important to list all your fixes, since I was about to delay playing the league, again (as a result of no mention of the crash fix) until the crash got fixed. Luckily, I double-checked you guys' work and the crash is fixed.

Thank you for fixing the crash (now I can play the league), but please list all your fixes next time.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Dec 20, 2017, 8:34:37 PM
We use the term "crash" differently than they do. It would be confusing.

Arg! Have to download it again! Cut it out.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 20, 2017, 8:35:08 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We use the term "crash" differently than they do. It would be confusing.

Are you serious? I am not exactly sure how long you have been playing the game, but I have been around since Closed and Open Beta, and any time they fix crashes, the person writing up the Patch Notes mentions 'Fixed a crash where...' in those exact words 9 out of 10 times.

Furthermore, my gripe still holds merit because they did not even mention the term 'Guild Stash' indicating they clearly forgot to mention the fix. In fact, forgot to mention several things.

I make a big deal about this because some players rely solely on the Patch Notes to explain certain issues, bugs, and crashes were fixed, and if players do not see them listed in the Patch Notes, guess what? They do not bother logging in to play, like I was about to do.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Dec 20, 2017, 8:45:24 PM
I was just encountering quite a few of these bugs, thanks for the hard work and prompt fix guys :)
"
Null Portals encountered in Elder-influenced maps have had their life reduced.
The number of Kitava's Heralds that can be spawned at once by Null Portals has been reduced

Just reached tier 8 map yesterday and yea, those portal have ridi-freaking-culous HP amount. Even more than most map bosses. Thanks, hopefully better now...

And... Nope. Considering the fact that these portal can appear multiple at the same spot, 4...5 portal at the same spot... it's quite a nuisance. Plus you don't get shit for killing them.
Last edited by xonedl on Dec 20, 2017, 11:39:05 PM
"Added one unique item and an associated Divination Card."

what unique? what card? nowhere to be found. c'mon man, this isn't how you write a patch note
"
thefacefixer wrote:
"Added one unique item and an associated Divination Card."

what unique? what card? nowhere to be found. c'mon man, this isn't how you write a patch note

don't worry. If you CBA to find it or see it when someone else does, just give it a day or two. Someone will datamine it.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
my tendril leg disappeared finally, woo!
When can we FINALLY load into our hideouts right away without having to load the clusterf*** of a town everytime which takes aeons to load for HDD users and almost everytime fails to load in the first instance sending us back to logic screen making us have to log in a second time.

When will Eternal Labyrinth exit after Izaro not send us to TOWN but either back to the lobby in front of the labyrinth where it SHOULD exit us to or our hideout.

When GGG, When, When, When...
nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info