Season One, Race Event 17: Two Hour Solo

Second real race for me and i got to level 17 which I'm happy about.

Some basic gear

But got some really nice drops

IGN: _Blue_Box_
Got 2nd templar, originally i only planned to get some safe points. Went for frost nova just for the fun of it.

Spoiler

Not exactly any items to be proud of. I did however get the +1 cold gems in mud flats. Also, totally stopped looking at items when I was in western to save time.
Just started 55minutes before end and got lvl 11 (close 12). I had to finish some work. but its fine I could I die later. :D

Had both of them after brutus.
Well I got level 11 after losing my first character - At least i got a point which breaks my duck :D
TFIGEGKTB
The summary of my race (other than being screwed hard by rng, found 3 portals total)

Cleave cleave all miss miss

kite back, turn around

cleave miss, lose half my life

kite back

cleave miss

and at the 5 minute mark, 30 seconds of being teleported back to starting point, had to log out

Worst race ever, barely made lvl 21, so pissed. That was with 65ms ping. Fix #@$^ desync.
Last edited by Thalandor on Mar 2, 2013, 2:13:37 PM

Dont know if it's that good but yeah i got 20th with it. :'D
Actually my second time racing and i didn't practiced.
No bow gem level or movespeed to boots, oh well. I was also an idiot and didn't get fire trap from either of the quests, so I had to make another shadow quick for it.

Also dying in the last 10 seconds and having chris mention it is always fun too.
Last edited by Raemik on Mar 2, 2013, 2:15:22 PM
Got to lv24 in my first race ever.

Had some pretty sweet drops too, 2 moveflasks in first 5 levels.

Had a great start equipment wise, but died in Upper when I let myself get cornered.

Restarted and took it easy. Should have pressed a bit harder as I finished Level 20(46%). If I had pushed, I should have hit 21 and got 4 points instead of the 3 I did get....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info