An Update to the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment

That's a pretty large "Bug" to mistype '1' ....not once ...but twice, in two entirely different data entries, in sequential order; and with one data entry that should have never been there to begin with.

"No no, I totally ran into a bug when sending out your pay check. I meant to give you 324.78 for one week, instead I gave you 456.07 and 753.15. Even though you worked two weeks, and we knew you were going to be working two weeks, because we scheduled you to do so.

My apologies."
"
christosd wrote:
so basically we should be afraid right now, everytime we start playing in a new league/build that the currency we invested in a build will go to SHIT after something gets nerfed. cool

Agreed - it's really discouraging.
Damn there are some of these comments real?

"Refund my 35 regrets" "Thanks for nerfing my character mid league"

I am lvl 20 something on my character an i can probably give you 35 regrets if i wanted to.

Yes, your character is being nerfed because the power you wield was never intended. You are not entitled to anything.

Grow the fuck up and dont cry over your fictional character loosing some of its power 2 weeks into a 3+ month long league. The world wont end, you wont loose any real worth and its just a damn game.

"
Realnomis wrote:

I am lvl 20 something on my character an i can probably give you 35 regrets if i wanted to.

Yes, your character is being nerfed because the power you wield was never intended. You are not entitled to anything.

Grow the fuck up and dont cry over your fictional character loosing some of its power 2 weeks into a 3+ month long league. The world wont end, you wont loose any real worth and its just a damn game.

its not about losing power its a about losing a bunch of currency in my case i lose like 10ex and that is why the people are so fucked up. intended or not maybe they should test stuff before releasing it? we had never ever nerfs mid league.
And what about lightpoacher? its fine right gigigi?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Realnomis wrote:

Sure, it's just worthless ~40hours of playing and just 10 ex which I've been colleting just to destroy 'em in my hideout without reason.

I'm far away from whining, but it shouldn't be called bug, while it's just a balance thing.

I feel bad, cause it was my first character, on the early state of league, and it's like ~300k dmg less.
Sooo, let's count:

1. 8-link gloves, and other turbolinked elder items, are perfectly fine, don't worry guys
2. GC miner oneshoting every single boss - totally fine second league in a row (doesn't) even need any enchant
3. Molten strike damage is totally fine don't worry
4. 39846 edps eye jewels, are totally fine, ele builds doesn't exist in this game, so boosting thousands of dps with a single jewel is just a visual bug
5. Having barrage +2 for entire league, deleting whole content in a second - perfectly fine, wait till league ends
6. LIGHTPOACHER - clearing whole map for a 4c with a mediocre gear and build - TOTALLY FINE
7. TEMPEST BINDING - whole harbringer league - totally fine

Having 3 additional balls on VD - GGG WE MADE IT WRONG, BUG, LET'S SAY TO PEOPLE THAT SOMETHING WENT WRONG CUZ WE DON'T KNOW OUR GAME AND WE CAN'T COUNT XD

Come on, of course this build is very strong, but it's not even that fast, the potential comes from possibility to stack the balls before encounting the boss. Thats it. Going in this direction, barrage +2 should be deleted from standard.

You just crashed the economy at this point. I know it's early in the league but u should think what you are doing. Nerfing everything to the ground not gonna bring more players to the game. Players likes the game, they buy supporter packs. They want to play what they wanted before the league started and now i bet alot of them will just quit. Maybe forever who knows.

Solution? I see two of them besides one that GGG presented:

1. Leave the helmets that already has an enchant in the game, make them LEGACY, and let people play how they want to.
2. Dont do 3--->1, make it 2/1 on uber/merci lab that will be perfectly fine also.

I was enjoying this league so much but now? I am afraid about making new build, not sure they won't destroy it totally.

Well done GGG, the amount of hate that is spreading towards you should let you think abit.
"
pitrek46 wrote:
Sooo, let's count:

1. 8-link gloves, and other turbolinked elder items, are perfectly fine, don't worry guys
2. GC miner oneshoting every single boss - totally fine second league in a row (doesn't) even need any enchant
4. 39846 edps eye jewels, are totally fine, ele builds doesn't exist in this game, so boosting thousands of dps with a single jewel is just a visual bug
5. Having barrage +2 for entire league, deleting whole content in a second - perfectly fine, wait till league ends
6. LIGHTPOACHER - clearing whole map for a 4c with a mediocre gear and build - TOTALLY FINE

Having 3 additional balls on VD - GGG WE MADE IT WRONG, BUG, LET'S SAY TO PEOPLE THAT SOMETHING WENT WRONG CUZ WE DON'T KNOW OUR GAME AND WE CAN'T COUNT XD

Come on, of course this build is very strong, but it's not even that fast, the potential comes from possibility to stack the balls before encounting the boss. Thats it. Going in this direction, barrage +2 should be deleted from standard.

You just crashed the economy at this point. I know it's early in the league but u should think what you are doing. Nerfing everything to the ground not gonna bring more players to the game. Players likes the game, they buy supporter packs. They want to play what they wanted before the league started and now i bet alot of them will just quit. Maybe forever who knows.

1. Leave the helmets that already has an enchant in the game, make them LEGACY, and let people play how they want to.
2. Dont do 3--->1, make it 2/1 on uber/merci lab that will be perfectly fine also.

I was enjoying this league so much but now? I am afraid about making new build, not sure they won't destroy it totally.

Well done GGG, the amount of hate that is spreading towards you should let you think abit.

1+
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Sad to say, but it looks like people, who protect devs here is too young to realise what is really happening.

Yes, the enchant was OP, but all the rules of the league were declared at a start in patch notes. Changing the rules when the game already starts is bad. And if you, guys, let it be, the devs will look at that and think: "Hey, they approve that! We can do it again, if we want". And they will, and even because of less reasonable "bugs" (Jesus, look at those idiotic assassin nerfes...)

You act like people, who used that OP enchantment are your enemy. And it is right behavior... if the game is perfect. But it is not. It has optimisation on the level 15-years old indian boy could make. It has no logics in most gameplay changes... There is A LOT of room to improve the game.

And you, guys, need to protect each other. Today sudden nerf like that has its influence over people, who played VD. Some weeks later there will be another nerf, which can (and will) touch some of you. Or may be it will be other kind of situation, which anyway will disappoint some players.

Remember: the game is for joy. Not for being upset. And comunity must be strong and united. Your real enemy is hypotetical dev, who tries to make a bullshit insted of AAA project. Do not approve wrong decisions. Be smart. And you will get your joy in return.

Wise words. Thank you for caring about more than yourself.

It also pains me that some feedback is good and some other bad, whether you're a "casual", a "crybaby", a "veteran" or an "elite", it shouldn't matter, everyone here commenting is playing the same game, I don't see why we shouldn't listen.

Obviously ppl here saying "No biggie" didn't have a whole week of work ruined. I don't play VD myself but I understand how it's lame to work for nothing, or in this case, 66% less :P

Last edited by Yadeehoo on Dec 19, 2017, 7:10:59 AM
"
"
Completed 24 Challengespitrek46 wrote:
Sooo, let's count:

+1
"
pitrek46 wrote:
Sooo, let's count:

+1

i suggest doing both: making it 2/1 and keep legacy.
at least dont fucking nerf it after the first two weeks of season, thats just mean. seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info