[3.5] Asymat's "Purenado Shot" | HC (party friendly) | Progressive budget

btw the mana gain on the jewel is useless.. still having mana problems
"
btw the mana gain on the jewel is useless.. still having mana problems

Sorry this is not your typical beginner-friendly guide.

You missed some points. Some of which are:

* you didn't take the mana leech node near Essence Sap,
* you are using watcher's eye conversion jewel + Hrimsorrow + tree points,
* you didn't craft your flasks...

Expect nothing from this char if you don't invest neither time to understand neither currency.
Purenado Shot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050639
CycloPoet's PenFinder: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123005
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi Asymat,
Nice build man, having fun so far;) Don’t have +1 drillneck an have only +1 enchant cos spend all my money on 6l lioness and kaom’s. And still in lvl92.. My gems r not top quality and not lvl 20 yet mostly lvl19.. cos I’ve respect to this build and lvling gems to save some c;) So far I’m on 7.1k life, still need better abyssal jewels.. Didn’t try any guardians yet cos waiting for gems to get 20/20.. But must say it runs in nice speed in delve 270ish so I’m pretty happy;) Feel free to have look on my setup;)
Thanks for the build man....

Thanks you very much for your feedback. Could you be a little more precise, how is tankiness in Delves? Maybe you could record a run?

As for your char, here is some stuff I'd optimize:

* small upgrade: Watcher's Eye + Tombfist
* medium upgrade: Drillneck +1 arrow
* big upgrade: Unnatural Instinct
* Integrate Frost Bomb in some links with duration.
* Get culling strike somewhere?
* Reduced Flask charges used on belt for big bosses.
"
Asymat wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi Asymat,
Nice build man, having fun so far;) Don’t have +1 drillneck an have only +1 enchant cos spend all my money on 6l lioness and kaom’s. And still in lvl92.. My gems r not top quality and not lvl 20 yet mostly lvl19.. cos I’ve respect to this build and lvling gems to save some c;) So far I’m on 7.1k life, still need better abyssal jewels.. Didn’t try any guardians yet cos waiting for gems to get 20/20.. But must say it runs in nice speed in delve 270ish so I’m pretty happy;) Feel free to have look on my setup;)

Thanks you very much for your feedback. Could you be a little more precise, how is tankiness in Delves? Maybe you could record a run?

Thanks for tips;) will get some upgrades once I make some currency.. Well t tankines is okish for 270 depth I mean u still have to dodge stuff... But freez and knock back + Vaal grace does help a lot.. Killing stuf is fast depends on delve mods.. did some Vaal city, some rares hits hard and some have big hp but it’s normal in delve I guess;) As I’ve said my char is not complete yet.. Will try to record some run once I get home.. Never recorded gameplay before lol.. so will c ;) But it’ll take some time cos I’m working on fishing boat and usually I’m away for 7-10 days...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
"
Asymat wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi Asymat,

Thanks for tips;) will get some upgrades once I make some currency.. Well t tankines is okish for 270 depth I mean u still have to dodge stuff... But freez and knock back + Vaal grace does help a lot.. Killing stuf is fast depends on delve mods.. did some Vaal city, some rares hits hard and some have big hp but it’s normal in delve I guess;) As I’ve said my char is not complete yet.. Will try to record some run once I get home.. Never recorded gameplay before lol.. so will c ;) But it’ll take some time cos I’m working on fishing boat and usually I’m away for 7-10 days...

At delve 322 myself with this build (again this league :) ), yes vaal cities hurt, but those rares can easily be dodged, if you see them in time.

Knockback + Blind + Freeze + Temp Chains on Hit + Dodge + Spell Dodge + Evasion seems pretty good for Delve.

I'm going with Loreweave again, since for SC it gives a big damage increase, and similar eHP for elemental stuff as Kaom.

For deeper delves, I'd probably try to get some more dodge (Dodge Grace Watcher's Eye + Atziri's Steps with corruption + Green Nightmare).

Current gear (upgrade suggestions welcome as always - Dying Sun instead of Mana Flask I'm aware of):
IGN: Clif_PewPew
Some nice gear u got there Cif4D;) Did check prices and I need about 20ex to get all gear I’m missing for my char LOL a lot of grinding need to be done:D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Clif4D wrote:
At delve 322 myself with this build (again this league :) ), yes vaal cities hurt, but those rares can easily be dodged, if you see them in time.

Knockback + Blind + Freeze + Temp Chains on Hit + Dodge + Spell Dodge + Evasion seems pretty good for Delve.

I'm going with Loreweave again, since for SC it gives a big damage increase, and similar eHP for elemental stuff as Kaom.

For deeper delves, I'd probably try to get some more dodge (Dodge Grace Watcher's Eye + Atziri's Steps with corruption + Green Nightmare).

Thanks for feedback. With this gear it should be really nice mapping char (lots of arrows and deeps).

As for suggestions, maybe a 3points jewel (evasion near Point Blank) instead of Aspect of the Eagle. Quickstep seems good value too. HeadHunter.

Oh and please undo 1 level or Immortall Call in your Cwdt. ;)
"
Asymat wrote:
"
Clif4D wrote:

Thanks for feedback. With this gear it should be really nice mapping char (lots of arrows and deeps).

As for suggestions, maybe a 3points jewel (evasion near Point Blank) instead of Aspect of the Eagle. Quickstep seems good value too. HeadHunter.

Oh and please undo 1 level or Immortall Call in your Cwdt. ;)

Good suggestions, and yeah, mistakenly clicked my immortal call when opening the inventory, nice catch!
IGN: Clif_PewPew
The clear speed and damage against monster packs is great with this build, however the single target seems really weak against bosses, especially since you have to move around between firing your skill and dodging boss attacks, so against bosses it takes forever to kill them. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.
IGN: AlexMercer_DS / LowHighLife
"
Proto5kull wrote:
The clear speed and damage against monster packs is great with this build, however the single target seems really weak against bosses, especially since you have to move around between firing your skill and dodging boss attacks, so against bosses it takes forever to kill them. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

You only are lvl 86 on a 5L without enchant neither good abyss jewels. Try Added Cold instead of Cold Penetration in the meanwhile.

Yes, you'll need to invest a lot to do end-game bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info