Keep Crashing (Unable to create index buffer)

I also get those crashes all the time, ggg please fix it
same, but a slightly different crash info:

"": In source code file:
F:\buildslave\build\production\source\windows\visual\device\d3d11\Texture
D3D11.cpp at line 926,
Processing file:
Error: -2147024809
I fixed it (I hope at least) it was caused by unstable overclock of Ryzen 2200g igpu or memory (SOC voltage probably abit too low)

Ps. overclock was unstable only for poe... in other games it was ok
"
viszu wrote:
I fixed it (I hope at least) it was caused by unstable overclock of Ryzen 2200g igpu or memory (SOC voltage probably abit too low)

Ps. overclock was unstable only for poe... in other games it was ok

Yeah, different games have wildly different GPU profiles. GW2 is wonderful for finding people who don't quite have the card seated correctly, because it uses a huge amount of PCI-e bandwidth shuffling textures back and forth from main memory. So, if you got a 1x connection GW2 is amazingly slow, but other games just have super-long load screens, then perform fine in actual play.

So, sometimes it takes the right, or wrong, game to show up a hardware problem like this. Eventually you might have started playing another game that also showed the issue up. :)
I have the same problem. Integrated Intel GPU only.

Not sure if it is related, but sometimes the textures starts to mess up and the solution is either to restart the game, or in some cases a resolution change fixes the problem. BUT: if the resolution-change succeeds the whole map becomes visible!
igpu 1575 -> 1550 mhz fixed it for me. I can very easily break it again just by increasing igpu frequency by 25 mhz (smallest step). it's funny but primes95 and other stress test was stable at 1575 and PoE failed anyway :)
GGG clearly just cares MTX over their loyal supporters from the looks of it. GGG start giving a shit and stop putting out addictive mystery boxes so you can sit on your ass and make money.
I have the exact same problem, My game crashes every time minute or two after i start it,, is there any fix for this?
I also keep crashing. The game will freeze for 3 or so seconds and then just close on it's own.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I tried to remove the game complitely and than install it back, tried using Direx 9 Ex, so far nothing helps and the game is completely unplayable it constantly crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info