Combining Fire and Ice Microtransactions

I'm so happy!!! I almost feel like its christmas!!!

Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
While I love the idea, I'm a bit disappointed by the naive way some combinations have been made (the most obvious one being the portal.)

Things seem to be like 2 designs each cut in half and then combined, when a deeper mix could have been made, considering fire-frost art is not new.
I think the portal could have been a lot better looking if it had been split horizontally instead of vertically. As it stands now, it's like looking at Two-Face, the Batman villain. Eek!
the portal is awful.
wings are cool
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Do the cloaks or horns combine? That would be amazing.

Yes they do, you can see them in the video. It looks like all the body armour pieces, shields, horns, cloaks, wings and portals combine. I don't believe you can combine character effects, weapon effects, pets or hideout decorations.
This seems like a wasted opportunity to me. Split half and half looks like a maniac, which is okay. BUT what you could have done is fire effects on top of those ice spike along the armor. Blazing flames out of the helmet visor. Lava lines along the mirror ice portal or an icy frame enclosing the cloak of lava. There were so many things one could think of to make people actually want to combine their MTXs, not just mop up the otherwise wasted duplicats.
I prefer full fire or full ice, both combined dont look that appealing.
Interesting
Saved
Probably already mentioned but you should take this a step further with all microtransactions from boxes where you can "trade" two of the same item for another random one in the same loot pool (possibly even the same one to balance it out)
Tiger ice + Lion Fire???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info