[3.1] LL SRS Aegis Auramancer - 8 auras, 80k+ armour, 75/75 block, 81/80/81 Resists, 500k+ DPS

Well i've been using this build for a while and it rocks atm for me. Though i didnt do the guardians or shaper yet.

Some pointers would be:

Have quality on your stone golem for better surviability and if you see his bar move just recast him. He will be summoned on top of you and away from whatever mess that was hitting him.

Dont underastimate EE, it makes alot of difference, if you can, try and link tempest shield with chain, it'll boost your dps and might even make having added lightning dmg on shield charge not needed.

Some tips on casting srs would be to watch for mana cost multipliers on support gems. Using added accuracy is a cheap way, mana wise, to lower the srs cost. Im using my srs in my helm, so that makes my casting pretty easy with just the stone golem and the dps is not lacking with my srs only costing 27 mana.

If you are set on 6 link srs, getting the second tier of the soul of Tukohama will add 0.5 - 2% regen. Using some calculation we can see that 6 link lvl 22 srs with accuracy as one of the links will cost 53 mana. With a life pool of 2K and a lvl 20 golem we can expect a regen rate of 149-179 regen per sec, without any life regen on our rings or belt. With this i expect you can sustain a 3 per sec cast rate pretty easy even without vaal clarity.

Anyways a very good build, as i see it, and even has some growing room if you get into lab enchantments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info