[3.6 Video Guide] Volatile Dead Inquisitor (or Elementalist) [HC/SC/Uber Izaro/Shaper]

if i got an Tabula is it still better to use Nycta's Lantern?

Edit: low lvl's and when should i switch?
Last edited by ferable94 on Dec 21, 2017, 3:51:21 PM
does the bug fix of VD affect this ?
The Volatile Dead Helmet enchantment that destroyed additional corpses was destroying more corpses than was originally intended. The enchantment will now only be available from the Eternal Labyrinth and all existing versions of this enchantment will be changed so that Volatile Dead can only destroy up to 1 additional corpse, down from 2/3 additional corpses.
"
infusionxD wrote:
does the bug fix of VD affect this ?
The Volatile Dead Helmet enchantment that destroyed additional corpses was destroying more corpses than was originally intended. The enchantment will now only be available from the Eternal Labyrinth and all existing versions of this enchantment will be changed so that Volatile Dead can only destroy up to 1 additional corpse, down from 2/3 additional corpses.

The only thing the enchant did was faster map clear and higher initial burst dmg when you pull the boss. If you want faster map clear just use Lightpoacher and get 3x the clear speed.

Regarding boss damage it did not change anything, you're still skipping most mechanics and killing everything instantly even without any lab enchant.

Imo +1 aint worth it unless you get it on a good base below 100c. If prices stay at 200-300c (HC) just for +1 yeah huge waste of money.
Last edited by Tr3Angel on Dec 21, 2017, 5:14:08 PM
I started this build today. Took me 2h45m to hit A4, deathless. I'm now in Act 5, still deathless, and not feeling particularly bothered. I'll likely grab some life/res gear before hitting normal lab tomorrow.
Started the build in HC Abyss feels smooth, and squishy i got A3 trying to do normal lab tomorrow too. lets see how far can this build go :)
I have one last question. Do I even want to apply ailments on bosses? Because if I don't, I have higher crit chance, so I ignore resistances more often.
"
"Oskarm Nubuck Gloves these gloves are there for the Assassin's Mark on Hit mod as well as the increased Critical Strike chance per accuracy rating allowing us to have use of accuracy rolls on items though that is not something we prioritise."

The increased critical strike chance part is only for attack
"
azaanis wrote:
I have one last question. Do I even want to apply ailments on bosses? Because if I don't, I have higher crit chance, so I ignore resistances more often.

With Elemental Focus, you don't apply ailments.
"Embrace the darkness"
"
jerkan7 wrote:
"
azaanis wrote:

With Elemental Focus, you don't apply ailments.
I do know that mate, but with Cremation I can and I'm not sure if I should - that's why I'm asking.
Last edited by azaanis on Dec 23, 2017, 9:08:52 AM
I heard that only the first exolosion of volatile dead will deal spell dmg and the ball wont scale by spell dmg.

Is it true? Im playing softcore so i use a spell dmg shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info