[3.6 Video Guide] Volatile Dead Inquisitor (or Elementalist) [HC/SC/Uber Izaro/Shaper]

Any thoughts on the new "summon phantasm" staff with this build? maybe unearth on staff and creamation/VD on chest? Might also be good for delve, since it scales on enemy hp
BUILD IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED FOR 3.4 LIVE ON https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv/
Due to popular demand and me not being a full-time streamer I'm unable to go through all forum threads as I used to, however, I still respond to every question on my YouTube videos!
Build Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686036
https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Build SHOULD be updated for 3.4 now! If you find any errors please send me a msg on Discord

Also a note:
The skilltrees won't be "correct" till PoE updates the website. So use PoB till that happens.
Due to popular demand and me not being a full-time streamer I'm unable to go through all forum threads as I used to, however, I still respond to every question on my YouTube videos!
Build Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686036
https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Why Tabula ? yes it is cheap... but ..
any other options?
I was thiking about Loreweave Elegant Ringmail

or what could be best in slot?
thanks


Recommended levelling uniques?
"
khanjui wrote:
Recommended levelling uniques?


The recommended leveling uniques can be found above the outro of this post

I do have a question myself aswell, Ghazzy or anyone that's working with this build really, if I were to get a 5-link Cloak of Defiance instead of the tabula rasa being used into maps, which gem would you recommend I take out so I can use that until I get a 6-link Cloak of Def? The sockets are 4 blue and 1 green.
Last edited by HasteKR on Sep 30, 2018, 1:21:24 AM
"
HasteKR wrote:
"
khanjui wrote:
Recommended levelling uniques?


The recommended leveling uniques can be found above the outro of this post

I do have a question myself aswell, Ghazzy or anyone that's working with this build really, if I were to get a 5-link Cloak of Defiance instead of the tabula rasa being used into maps, which gem would you recommend I take out so I can use that until I get a 6-link Cloak of Def? The sockets are 4 blue and 1 green.


the one that deals the least dps. Played this in abyss league i believe. great build.

Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 11, 2018, 1:37:46 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:


the one that deals the least dps. Played this in abyss league i believe. great build.



I plan to revisit this eventually, used this build at the start of Delve for a bit then switched over to some others until I found the right build. Thanks for the tip!
"
HasteKR wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:


the one that deals the least dps. Played this in abyss league i believe. great build.



I plan to revisit this eventually, used this build at the start of Delve for a bit then switched over to some others until I found the right build. Thanks for the tip!


you can use path of building to figure out which support to take out in a 5l. i dont remember.

i think ghazzy puts the support gems in order of importance though.
All my builds will be updated live on stream tomorrow: www.twitch.tv/GhazzyTV
Due to popular demand and me not being a full-time streamer I'm unable to go through all forum threads as I used to, however, I still respond to every question on my YouTube videos!
Build Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686036
https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info