[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

Leveling this is a disaster...
Haha, I was like hey Norse was playing a reave build the other day on stream, I should compare your build to his... I am an idiot.

I noticed you rerolled into your usual Juggernaut build was this one not working well for you?
"
mojito000 wrote:

Level w/ tabula and molten strike/frost blades, fast as hell
"
Furajiir wrote:
"
mojito000 wrote:

Level w/ tabula and molten strike/frost blades, fast as hell

5 hour 20 minutes and 79 deaths at lv 45 considered to be fast? i don't think so... i have to leave rare monsters behind because they take too much time to kill.

(the tabula is on my esence drain character now on since i left the reaver character behind... i couldn't even reach reaver... i would like to try that skill for so long but it was off meta...
Last edited by mojito000 on Dec 19, 2017, 1:50:02 PM
Yeah this is not quite a good lvling. I managed to get lvl80 on hardcore. Not rip yet. I have bought bosskill from act8-10 though. It all worked out after farming some bloodaqueduct to lvl68. Then the reave dmg gets descent. I still kill boss really slow though. And im just waiting to get my hand on a descent pseudo 5-6l helmet to try flurry.
Anyone having trouble leveling, DON'T use Reave. It's terrible for leveling. Level with Frost Blades or Blade Flurry. Only switch to Reave when you have at least +2 Radius on the gem and enough attack speed to reach max AOE stacks instantly. Personally I didn't switch to Reave till maps at lvl 70.

You could even level with Sunder. Just take RT and the axe wheel and then respec them later.
someone can explain me how to search for 2abyss socket tombfists becouse cant find that option on poe.trade
Hey norse, playing this build ( with blade flurry as main set up atm because i was struggling with single target too much imho). Im really loving it but got so much upgrades left to get, i cant figure out where to spend my money first. Could you take a look at my profile and give me guidelines on how to progress my gear best?

thanks in advance and greatly appreciate the guide
"
szamanxx wrote:
someone can explain me how to search for 2abyss socket tombfists becouse cant find that option on poe.trade

abyss sockets are at the bottom in the section with the offline toggle. just set it to minimum two abyss sockets. should cost about 35c or so

and to those having trouble leveling, it was hard at the start but if you have a little bit of currency and can afford new high pdps weapons every few levels its actually super easy. once you get inc aoe at 38 it only gets easier. just swap out to conc effect on bosses and you can kill them in a couple of seconds.

Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 19, 2017, 10:16:47 PM
Question why the big change in trees from 81 passives to the 112? Why is taking the other nodes better? Just simply more Health?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info