[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
redix27 wrote:
"
Gorrath wrote:

Anyone can take a look at my profile and check my slayer in PoB and tell me what's my DPS?
I think I've got pretty decent gear(including a mirrored rapier) but can't seem to reach anywhere close to 2.2mil DPS. There must be something I don't know how to check with PoB.

Thanks for your help

Yes, your damage is high, your PoB was wrong, here you can see your full dmg with CE VS Shaper/Guardians

Spoiler

As a Slayer how are you 100% sustaining your frenzy/power charges/killed recently?
"
Phosphenez wrote:

As a Slayer how are you 100% sustaining your frenzy/power charges/killed recently?

Frenzy´s--->Blood Rage
Power Charges---> Curse On Hit + Assassin´s Mark + HoI and OOs+Pcoc (for heavy Bosses)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jan 10, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

what are the best maps to farm?
Hello everyone. I've been enjoying this build very much, but i dont know what's next. What upgrades should i be looking for (except the 6l helm for BF). I have no ideea how to link gear.
Thank you.
"
Frenzy´s--->Blood Rage
Power Charges---> Curse On Hit + Assassin´s Mark + HoI and OOs+Pcoc (for heavy Bosses)

Still its theoretical max, frenzies will run out a lot of the time during boss, plus you won't always have 3 charges, killed recently pretty much only for Phoenix, bit lower uptime for Mino/Hydra, none on Chimera.

And won't reliably proc/keep max power charges on all fights with HoI for sure, most people don't bother with OoS/PCoC for this build at least.
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jan 10, 2018, 3:54:54 PM
"
Phosphenez wrote:

And won't reliably proc/keep max power charges on all fights with HoI for sure, most people don't bother with OoS/PCoC for this build at least.

Well, stats without Frenzy and charges :-)

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jan 10, 2018, 4:10:59 PM
"
im666im666 wrote:
Could somebody please check my scion and say what's wrong? DPS feels kinda bad, is it because i don't have all the abyss stuff? Or is there something fundamentally wrong? Don’t mind gems in 6l – I’m leveling them, have level 20 alternatives.

bump, still looking for suggestions :(
can someone tell me what upgrade now ?

i have 3-4 exa to spend ..

Thxs

Does the 30% increased elemental damage with attacks have a big impact on this build DPS?

I'm looking at some better off-hand with a 3rd gain x% of physical damage as extra ___ element but they are kinda expensive so was wondering if paying a bunch of ex to get that would be worth it if it means losing my 30% elemental damage with attacks.

Thanks
First ... thx for the guide, i`m follow this and doing good in tier 10 maps without belly.

Today im bought one belly armour but 5L, what gems i prioritize?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info