[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
hotshotgghot wrote:
how about Elemental Damage with Attacks is good for use?
And the BF + dmg full life + melee phy dmg , last one is Ele dmg atk? or Maim sup?
ty so much~ :D

maim is usually better but it depends on gear. i would just load up POB and see which gives you the best dps. with gg gear i would imagine that elemental damage with attacks is better
Hi guys, I’m running a version of this build but I’m finding I get killed a lot in red maps. I have 6k+ hp and almost 3k leech. Am I missing something or do I just have to be more careful? Are you guys finding the same thing at all?
What ab bandits?
"
Rapati wrote:
Hi guys, I’m running a version of this build but I’m finding I get killed a lot in red maps. I have 6k+ hp and almost 3k leech. Am I missing something or do I just have to be more careful? Are you guys finding the same thing at all?

Well..your BF dmg for example is toooo low....only 117K (without buffs or flasks), you should have about +800K with CE in a 6Link (no flasks, no charges, no frenzys, no dps vs Shaper...)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
kronos1238 wrote:
What ab bandits?

Alira

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Well, some ppl wanted general mapping over T12

T14 Acid Lakes

I Forgot to put CE in bosses fight:\

T15 Lava Lake

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
"
Rapati wrote:

Well..your BF dmg for example is toooo low....only 117K (without buffs or flasks), you should have about +800K with CE in a 6Link (no flasks, no charges, no frenzys, no dps vs Shaper...)

Actually, I think we both do around the same DPS if I look at both profiles in PoB and only select in her embrace in mine. I mostly oneshot packs with IB, but I still feel very prone to oneshots in higher maps.
"
Rapati wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:
"
Rapati wrote:

Actually, I think we both do around the same DPS if I look at both profiles in PoB and only select in her embrace in mine. I mostly oneshot packs with IB, but I still feel very prone to oneshots in higher maps.

Well if i check Embrace, you get about +900k dps full buffed, if i put CE too, around 2.2K dps full buffed. Here you can see images:

Embrace Set Up
Spoiler

Pure BF Set Up
Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
What about an abyssus helm for this build? since we are already prone to being 1 shot in higher level content would this not be a huge dps increase?
Hi, could someone check my gear a bit and tell me what should i upgrade? I managed to save some currency and would love to upgrade some pieces. I know my amulet is trash and i am looking to find a better one. Also i could use a better sword but they are so expensive(5+ ex for a decent upgrade). Also i have belly of the beast 6 linked but it's kinda hard to cap resists with it, would need to drop kaom's roots. Here is my current gear for BF setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info