[3.1] Volatile Berserker (Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead) | 8-9K Life | Incredible DPS | Easy Leveling

"
RenameAKDF wrote:
after few days of trading and flipping (lol) could afford enchant, acuity, kaoms and ammy

still got raipped by enraged rhoa th bog map. meh
also, tried Atziri run today. hoovers died just at moment of spawn, trio same way. but going to split phase lost 4 portals on first and two on next, few %hp left at her. no matter where i pop my balls (heh), they go everywhere on screen and instarips me

second question is how to boost dmg further? now sitting at ~25% crit
spent time at PoB, 3x GS still give me pretty more dmg than any other mods combo, but i doubt in it
Balls hitting mirror does not kill you, you had to hit her with frenzy.
I did over 50 atziri runs with zero deaths.
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
RenameAKDF wrote:
after few days of trading and flipping (lol) could afford enchant, acuity, kaoms and ammy

also, tried Atziri run today. hoovers died just at moment of spawn, trio same way. but going to split phase lost 4 portals on first and two on next, few %hp left at her. no matter where i pop my balls (heh), they go everywhere on screen and instarips me

spent time at PoB, 3x GS still give me pretty more dmg than any other mods combo, but i doubt in it
I did over 50 atziri runs with zero deaths.

Really? I've sat in the middle without touching the explosions, shooting frenzy outward towards non-mirrors and still somehow taken damage.
"
plaguefear wrote:

wut?
she reflects all damage that can be reflected
frenzy have too little damage to kill me and i shooted to corner/wall

ps: i was hinted to selfcast cremation on split phase, have to try it
Last edited by RenameAKDF on Jan 15, 2018, 4:49:34 AM
"
420GB wrote:
im doing this build this league and i have some questions to ask like 1. what movement ability do i use and where do i sock it at and 2. Herald of Ice Or Haste?? --- Amazing build BTW

Flame Dash or Lightning Warp. Alternatively have Brightbeak + Shield in weapon swap and use Shield Charge/Leap Slam.

"
RenameAKDF wrote:

GS are decent on a budget, you don't get any life though. Grab an Atziri's Promise flask and don't forget to check your damage/crit in PoB and not tooltip/stat screen.
One thing that gave me a pretty significant dps increase is changing the frenzy links (if you can afford losing life gain on hit) to Frenzy - GMP - Curse on hit - Flammability
What should i buy first, glows or helmet?
I am new to this game. What is the passive skill tree priority? Or literally just follow it, once it makes a branch off, follow the branch then continue forward?
Another question, how can you use Haste and Anger at the same time without eating 100% mana?
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
Another question, how can you use Haste and Anger at the same time without eating 100% mana?

MB Enlighten Support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info