The Abyss Supporter Packs!

IMP
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
This time around, we've done something slightly different with our league supporter packs. Traditionally, we have one small pack and one larger pack. The Abyss Supporter Pack series includes two separate supporter packs of equal value, each with different but comparable content. Buy whichever you prefer, or both

That's an EA move if ever I saw one.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
The same price?
Joke
This greed holy shit was going to buy a 60 dollar pack like always but yeah not gonna buy either now.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
infusionxD wrote:
Can we not upgrade?

It should be possible to upgrade with pure points packs that were purchased after November 17th 9am NZT. I'm checking this with the team now as many people have reported not being able to upgrade.
ah yea dude i love it
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
wuuuuuuuuut dude hype

i love these fricken guys. every day they work so hard for us.
Last edited by Illsonmedia on Dec 14, 2017, 10:05:20 PM
i bought points earlier and i usually could upgrade from them to a supporter pack.

but the option is removed from the shop.

any chance this is only a bug ?
Huh, well I guess that the family will get more Christmas presents this time around then...
Also Unable to upgrade.
Living in Sweden and you guys have just changed from ($) US to (€)Euro so this might be what has caused this issue?
IGN: ZeddAC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info