The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Damit...just bought Seeker Supporter. This one looks way cooler :'(
I am not a fan of this change to the league supporter packs.

I bought the Lich thinking I was getting the "lesser" pack as well.
I know, my fault for not paying attention.
I didn't think I needed to. This is a departure from how things have been done.

This change, two $60 packs instead of a 30 and a 60(getting you the 30 as well), feels like a continued money grab.

In this day and age where the internet is in an uproar over loot boxes and gambling I am kinda shocked that GGG has gone relatively unscathed. Yes, you have made a great name for yourself. Yes, all MTX are cosmetic (no pay to win). Sure, the DEV interaction is top notch and makes every other AAA game and indy team pale in comparison. BUT... I am well over $4,000US in and I am starting to see as time goes on you guys are tweaking my nerve with your money grab. I mean, those mystery boxes.. man, any other game you would be destroyed over that type of thing.

I am starting to see myself as having an addiction.
I am starting to see GGG as enabling, profiting and provoking that addiction.

RHETORICAL QUESTION: How much of my money do you guys want?
RHETORICAL ANSWER: As much as I am willing to give.

All I know is, I have to stop with this and will not feel bad in the slightest because I have "helped" lot's when it was needed the most. GGG/PoE is going strong and doing just fine, I have loads of shiny things in game and I need more shiny things IRL.

Promise to self: This is the last money I spend on this game.
Confidence in that promise:40%

I still love the game and the company.
I simply think MTX are too expensive and packs are trending in a way I don't like.

P.S. This is the first time I will not have a current T-shirt. Sad day.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Last edited by Paion on Dec 15, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
Hi as you can see over to the right I have 2 of the 500$ packs and even I think it's shitty that these are two 60's and not a 30 and a 60.
"
"
KillerFit wrote:
Imp looks pretty decent to be honest!Is it me or have the packs got more expensive?I am always a supporter but you used to get an discount for re-supporting and i am pretty sure packs were cheaper!Don't understand the logic behind NOT appreciating earlier supports!Wont be supporting this situation for sure!

Agreed, they decided to split the league's packs into two "higher" grade packs and take out the stepping stone pack. Personally I won't be buying them, if I decide to support I'll just be using my money to upgrade my scholar pack.

Tnx m8,wasn't aware they have implemented it "that way"!Umm... isn't the "Imp" pack supposed to be the lowest "Stepping" pack?Anyway the old system was very fine in my opinion!I mean i would gladly support a game that's "Free",but if they double the prices for no reason than that's smells like greed to me so i wont support greed!+ when you get a discount for already supporting makes you fell WHY you supported this game in the first place!Don't and wont understand the sudden jump in prices!Anyway gl to all and tnx for the info man!
Still no upgrade?
Grabbed that one, looks ace!
Is it possible to buy a Seeker pack and then upgrade to a Abyss Support Pack?
What's the difference between having two packs for 60 each or having them priced 60 and 120 with the step system that gives a discount for the first one?

Same amount of money if you want both. Cheaper if you just want one. They are quite equal.

I do not get what people are complaining about.

Nice moneygrab with not having a $30. Was going to get one to buy the map tab as well but now I will pass.
I really can't understand all those people crying and bitching like this
"I'd rather buy 60 wetas"

You guys can't understand at all that you get 1 Complete armor pack + 1POrtal/Cape Design + 1 Weapon effect + 550 Point value with this along ?

The guy who wanna get his 60wetas instead, well guess what, you can buy your wetas + get this armor in bonus... Arg it makes me mad to read this.
Each pack contain 55-60euros of value + an armor in bonus and people still cry... Nobody force you to take any pack, if you are angry its just because you love the armor look but can't take each of them, well take only one or none but don't spit at ggg.

Its exactly like Extention pack stepping a +60euros goal for each tiers (except the lower packs sure but they also get only an armor+wepaon effect, no portal or cape item, + you get exactly the value paid in GGG Points so its the same.

Anyway, great design GGG Team, they are really stunning.
Last edited by Bakudan on Dec 15, 2017, 1:20:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info