The Abyss Supporter Packs!

wow, some really sick ones this time
Oblivious
OMG every pack since 2 years include armour, i got enought of armours already

Honestly, I don't like these packs as much. Why you ask?
Because there is no pet or character effect, and the armor sets are kinda 'eh' (well, to me at least).
But if you like being a skeleton, then this is the pack for you!

As much as what?

Chesch
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Just checked the math on my purchase. I had purchased 850 points via points packs since n17 for total of $85. The Abyss packs would cost $120 together and after upgrades taken into account I spent $35. Math checks out for me, I'd recommend contacting support if something doesn't jive for you. They've always been super helpful when I needed to get something resolved.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Like the sets, don't like the whole "equal packs" thing. I'll have to reconsider buying one.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
God lord, these are so much better than harbinger's it's hard to think their from the same game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
o.o
Better than Garbinger packs! Nice work GGG!
Casual Player Since 2012
Standard IGN: RiseOfThePenis
Got them both
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
the upgrade button still dosn't appear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info