[3.1] Crit Inquisitor MoM Lightning Tendrils build, fairly tanky, cheap to build, beginner friendly

Hi! This seems like a good build but can it perform well in higher tier maps?
"
Xetremer wrote:
Hi! This seems like a good build but can it perform well in higher tier maps?

Took it to tier 12 so far so good.
Hi,
I am new to the game and I was running smoothly with this build until act 6 where i am getting instant kills by almost everything. Could I ask for any advices ?
"
Sefr123Czech wrote:
Hi,
I am new to the game and I was running smoothly with this build until act 6 where i am getting instant kills by almost everything. Could I ask for any advices ?

More life on gear + make sure your res are capped.
Thank you
I'm kinda running this build, a somewhat different tree tho, mine clears faster and up to tier 16 everything just pops like balloons. I think your weapons choice makes your clear speed garbage, I recommend using a brightbreak or Fidelitas spike as Im currently using, makes movement tru enemies way faster because in this build damage is not the limiting factor, is movement speed, cheers
The only reason to run LT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

Use the seeker costume for maximum cosplay effect.
Last edited by CantCatchMeCuzImaMonkey on Jan 11, 2018, 9:34:29 AM
Starting A New Build

I am hoping this will do the trick...
I really blew it on my first build.
I was just flying by the seat of my pants,
new, and not knowing what the frick I was doing.
Level 55 and not being able to level anymore blows!!!!
I like what I see here... might make some
small modifications if i see they may help.
Thanks for posting this
The Oak
Just a note ::: I noticed on your notes about buffing the lightning tendrils... we need a 4 linked item with 4 blues... i notice that the Faster Attacks support is green. I'm a noob so this may have been done on an update. Just pointing this out... thanks and i'm enjoying the build as i follow your skill tree.
The Oak
Your notes on leveling
"

Level 21-30
Gems to get after each quest:
Lost in Love - Warlord's Mark, Wrath
A Fixture of Fate - Increased Duration x2, Increased Critical Strikes, Wrath

DO NOT LEVEL ARCANE SURGE BEYOND LEVEL 7
You will also have access to Increased Critical Strikes and Increased Duration after clearing an optional question connected to Imperial Gardens in the Library, called Fixture of Fate. Do not be shy about the +30 dex or strength node, get them if you need it, you can spec out later.

Find at least 1 4-link item to really buff your Lightning Tendrils, you will need 4 blue sockets item to link Lightning Tendrils, Controlled Destruction, Faster Attacks, Added Lightning. Replace Added Lightning with Increased Area of Effect once you get the support in act 4.
Currently playing around with this build in standard, pretty fun so far. It's kinda slow at the moment but I blame that on gear, I'm still working on proper links. Really tanky too, which I'm loving.

Can't wait to get this towards mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info