[3.1] LACERATING ASSAULTER - Block Tank - Shaper Down - League Start

What enchant on starkonjas would you recommend? crit or dmg?
"
Doddn wrote:
What enchant on starkonjas would you recommend? crit or dmg?

"40% Increased Lacerate Damage" would be the best Enchantment but the dps is pretty similar for both.
Have you tried to put enfeeble in the cwdt setup and ancestral protecor in an unset ring?
"
Salvatron wrote:
Have you tried to put enfeeble in the cwdt setup and ancestral protecor in an unset ring?

Do you mean instead of Temporal Chain? or assuming u have +1 Curse Amulet?
"
Salvatron wrote:
How do you deal with mana when you do whirling blades without a flask? sry all the questions it's my first league and I dont know lots of things xD

Sry if i missed this question, i saw it only now.

Well i dont spam a lot Whirling Blade and Mana Leech give me enough Mana sustain in fight and between one trash pack and another.
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 6, 2018, 5:20:19 PM
Just put ancestral protector in a ring and enfeeble + blood rage + immortal call + cwdt in gloves or I cant put other curse without +1 curse amulet?
Last edited by qIta on Jan 6, 2018, 5:28:04 PM
"
Salvatron wrote:
Just put ancestral protector in a ring and enfeeble + blood rage + immortal call + cwdt in gloves or I cant put other curse without +1 curse amulet?

U can put it but only 1 Curse can work at a time and since u already have Temporal Chain + Blasphemy so the enemies are perma cursed with Temp Chain.
Hum okay. So you use flicker because sometimes we cant trigger fortify with whirling blades right? If I don't want to use flicker, what do you recommend? Also I only have 55% block (done all ascendancies), dont know what i'm missing

I'm level 71 and 0 deaths with your build, for me is amazing, really enjoying it (:
Last edited by qIta on Jan 6, 2018, 6:53:20 PM
"
Salvatron wrote:
Hum okay. So you use flicker because sometimes we cant trigger fortify with whirling blades right? If I don't want to use flicker, what do you recommend? Also I only have 55% block (done all ascendancies), dont know what i'm missing

I'm level 71 and 0 deaths with your build, for me is amazing, really enjoying it (:

I use Flicker Strike about every 3 sec vs Bosses for proc Fortify, check the Minotaur Video for see how it work, i prefer Flicker instead of Whirling because dont have to overrun the enemies but just click it and u will "Assault" the Boss in his face (and here comes the build's name :D)

For the block maybe u're missing the jewels with +1 block chance?
Ah damn yeah lol, no jewels yet xD. Attack speed or crit multiplier on the jewels? (you have attack speed here on your equip and crit multi on pob)

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by qIta on Jan 6, 2018, 9:06:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info