Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.1] LACERATING ASSAULTER - Block Tank - Shaper Down - League Start

I'm leveling this build and it's fun. Maybe not the best dps, but fun.
You recommend some weapon for leveling?
"
MDane wrote:
I'm leveling this build and it's fun. Maybe not the best dps, but fun.
You recommend some weapon for leveling?

Dual Wielding from the beginning, some good weapons:

- Lv.17 Aurumvorax
- Lv.20 The Tempestuous Steel
- Lv.28 Lakishu's Blade
- Lv.53 Prismatic Eclipse
- Lv.60 Scaeva (have different effects if in Main-Hand or Off-Hand)

Ungil's Gauche in the Main-Hand provide more dmg for "Abidexterity" Interaction.
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 17, 2017, 9:41:18 AM
Can you explain pls why you choose temp chains?
Аnd ring+amu combo?
Why not use enfeble or vun or assasins mark?
Or find a another way to generate power/endurance charges ang pick new shaper/elder amu and ring?
And what golem did you use? cold?
Last edited by Deztro on Dec 18, 2017, 11:42:03 AM
"
Deztro wrote:
Can you explain pls why you choose temp chains?
Аnd ring+amu combo?
Why not use enfeble or vun or assasins mark?
Or find a another way to generate power/endurance charges ang pick new shaper/elder amu and ring?
And what golem did you use? cold?

Temp Chain gives me more time before I get hit again, so i have time for heal, as u can see in Equip and Videos, i dont use any Life Flask.

There are not many ways to generate Endurace Charges in Boss Fight, the alternative is Enduring Cry but the charge generation is not comparable to Voll's + Romira's

I dont use any Golem because i dont have slot for it.

Anyway I spur people to try and test new combos, to find the combination they like most, according to their preferences :)
Hey where is exactly this 900k dmg? Because I got almost same items as yours, even on my starkonja's i got enchant +40% dmg to lacerate and on 89lv i got 13k dmg on spell attack tab and my damage for clearing maps 10+ isnt the greatest. What am i lacking?
"
wolf_pl wrote:
Hey where is exactly this 900k dmg? Because I got almost same items as yours, even on my starkonja's i got enchant +40% dmg to lacerate and on 89lv i got 13k dmg on spell attack tab and my damage for clearing maps 10+ isnt the greatest. What am i lacking?

The ingame tooltip is bugged because it counts as if you were attacking with Ungil's Gauche, realistic dps is on Planner.

900k is VS Shaper with Concentrated Effect, Abyssus and Good Rare Sword; with a Weapon worth 1 Alchemy like Scaeva u do about 550k DPS VS SHAPER.

My Clear dps with Starkonja and Incresed Area of Effect is 300k
How would an Advancing Fortress do here in place of the Ungil's Main Gauche?
"
HungMouse wrote:
How would an Advancing Fortress do here in place of the Ungil's Main Gauche?

Ungil's Gauche give 12% block + 80% Global Critical Strike Chance

Advancing Fortress give 15% block + 50hp

So if u need more defences u can use Advancing, but for my experience, the defences in this build are enough, the dps is much more necessary.
Thanks for the great build btw! Blast so far leveling it. What would you recommend as the preferred 4 or 5 link for lacerate?
"
FatalNugget wrote:
Thanks for the great build btw! Blast so far leveling it. What would you recommend as the preferred 4 or 5 link for lacerate?

4 Link: Lacerate - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Maim

For the 5° Link is personal in my opinion, if u dont have dps problem u can use Increased Area of Effect for big Clear and switch with Concentrated Effect for Hard Bosses, if u're Lazy like me just use Chance to Bleed which is a middle way XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info