[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
bars92 wrote:
Hello! Very nice build! Ty very much for your work on it, it is very cool. I have a few questions.
1. What about taking the consecrated ground ascendancy points? It gives the same amount of damage and cast speed, but also gives hp and Mana reg.
2. We can use the curse on hit setup with HoI, it works pretty fine, unless I am missing something.
3. What about using a rare wand? Is whirling blades so much better? Can we swap that with lightning Warp, fire dash, shield charge?
Ty in advance.

1: I'm not a fan of it at all. You'll be losing something like 30%~ of your overall DPS.

2: The reason we don't run Warlord's Mark on Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit is because it would only apply the curse after the enemy has been shattered into another enemy and then that enemy will already be almost dead or already dead from the shatter alone. With Herald of Thunder it's active more often as there's always lightning coming out, cursing enemies at full or near full hit points. Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit is really only beneficial with something like Poacher's Mark and Assassin's Mark, basically stuff that procs when an enemy is dead, and not required to be active in order for it to be effective.

3: Whirling Blades and Shield Charge are the two best movement skills in the game. Lightning Warp requires Less Dura & Faster Casting in order for it to be anywhere close to the other two, and we also proc Fortify by Whirling Blades. Flame Dash only has 3 charges and isn't very good at all. Shield Charge doesn't work with Wands.

Thank you for the answers. However i still do not fully understand all of it. Why we lose so much damage? is it because we won't always be on consecrated ground?
And about the warlord's mark, you said we need it for the endurance charges didn't you? or you also want leech?
"
bars92 wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
bars92 wrote:
Hello! Very nice build! Ty very much for your work on it, it is very cool. I have a few questions.
1. What about taking the consecrated ground ascendancy points? It gives the same amount of damage and cast speed, but also gives hp and Mana reg.
2. We can use the curse on hit setup with HoI, it works pretty fine, unless I am missing something.
3. What about using a rare wand? Is whirling blades so much better? Can we swap that with lightning Warp, fire dash, shield charge?
Ty in advance.

1: I'm not a fan of it at all. You'll be losing something like 30%~ of your overall DPS.

2: The reason we don't run Warlord's Mark on Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit is because it would only apply the curse after the enemy has been shattered into another enemy and then that enemy will already be almost dead or already dead from the shatter alone. With Herald of Thunder it's active more often as there's always lightning coming out, cursing enemies at full or near full hit points. Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit is really only beneficial with something like Poacher's Mark and Assassin's Mark, basically stuff that procs when an enemy is dead, and not required to be active in order for it to be effective.

3: Whirling Blades and Shield Charge are the two best movement skills in the game. Lightning Warp requires Less Dura & Faster Casting in order for it to be anywhere close to the other two, and we also proc Fortify by Whirling Blades. Flame Dash only has 3 charges and isn't very good at all. Shield Charge doesn't work with Wands.

Thank you for the answers. However i still do not fully understand all of it. Why we lose so much damage? is it because we won't always be on consecrated ground?
And about the warlord's mark, you said we need it for the endurance charges didn't you? or you also want leech?

Augury of Penitence is 10% overall DPS. Instruments of Virtue is 21%. "30% Increased Spell Damage if You've Cast a Spell Recently" "30% Increased Cast Speed if you've Attacked Recently" Both of these are massive DPS factors. And then "20% Increased Attack Speed if you've Attacked Recently" Which makes our Whirling Blades much faster.

We don't run Warlord's Mark only for Endurance Charges, we use it for the leech, but it also gives Endurance Charges which is a bonus for physical damage mitigation.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Didn't play Abyss yet. Until which lvl should I use blade vortex?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Didn't play Abyss yet. Until which lvl should I use blade vortex?

Once you get an Inpulsa's, probably after act 10 once you beat the game.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
t15's is all i care about, hows the t15 bossing and clearing? ( still leveling just excited)
t15's is all i care about, hows the t15 bossing and clearing? ( still leveling just excited)
"

T15s were really fun and quick.

You can see in the T14 video how mapping is, plus that was nowhere near the ceiling of this build. I was only 6/8 Ascendancy points in, just on that I was missing 10.5%~ DPS (27k~ ish).

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Fun build, I've been playing something very similar, just some minor poersonal tweaks to the tree. My questions is about vessel of vinktar, I bought one and started using it but I don't feel it at all. I think the problem is with CoTB converting our lighting dmage to cold, which means we don't actually do that much lightning damage to leech from. Wouldn't a taste of hate be better, I put in a taste of hate on PoB and it gives a lot better damage for the glacial cascade than vessel. Or do you think vessels exta damage to tendrils is worth it? Taste of hate is expenseive though but it gives us more mitigation too, whereas vessel makes us rip easier.
"
thevdende wrote:
Fun build, I've been playing something very similar, just some minor poersonal tweaks to the tree. My questions is about vessel of vinktar, I bought one and started using it but I don't feel it at all. I think the problem is with CoTB converting our lighting dmage to cold, which means we don't actually do that much lightning damage to leech from. Wouldn't a taste of hate be better, I put in a taste of hate on PoB and it gives a lot better damage for the glacial cascade than vessel. Or do you think vessels exta damage to tendrils is worth it? Taste of hate is expenseive though but it gives us more mitigation too, whereas vessel makes us rip easier.

Yes, you're right, Taste of Hate is an option, albeit, an expensive option. Vessel is like 8-10c. Taste of Hate is 2.5 Ex.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Nice build, think i might start a run with it. But instead of using 2x Divinarius i think about using a Duskdawn staff. It should have a nice synergy with Inevitable Judgement, even if its missing the increased AoE from the daggers. I just dont like dual wielding and it should prove viable as well, or am i completely wrong here?

Could take the stave nodes on the left for 12% block chance, +120% global crit chance, 30% multiplier and power charges on block. The 12% block chance would, through Duskdawn, increase the crit multiplier by another 12% as well.

I'm yet learning to improve and trying other ideas in builds, so if i am completely wrong here just tell me please.

EDIT: And yes i know, Duskdawn is quite a bit more costly.....thats not a problem here :)
Last edited by Temudschin81 on Jan 8, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info