Severe Fps Drops post 3.1

Have same issue .
Before 3.0 Poe worked like a charm .
Now it's literally unplayable!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Worse and worse.

I'd love a patch of no new content and actual performance increases, burning grass isn't a feature.
Fps dropped to 5 during a boss fight.

Lost my 92.

Good luck to you guys, I believe this ends the league for me.
i have problems in this patch too. i have a powerfull pc with a i7 6700k gtx 1080 and 16gb ram on ssd. the overall performance is much worse than before 3.1. i also noticed there is a serious memory leak after some time. i have 180+ fps in my hideout or towns, after running 4-5 maps or a zana/elreon rota, my fps are at like 110-120 fps in hideout or towns. the performance then in maps is also lower by 30-40 fps and the game doesnt feel smooth, only a quick restart of the game fixes this. means i have to restart the game every 5 maps.
I thought it was only because of the Shaper influenced map texture, but I've tried other maps and they're also unplayable, even when I'm just running. The framerate drops a lot worse when I actually use ice shot, but it does drop during running as well.

The strange thing was that PoE was working fine the past week, it's only today that the framerate is really tanking.

It gets a bit better when I turn Anisotropic Filtering up to 16x, but it's still kinda bad

EDIT: Ok, now I'm playing it again a few hours later and it's fine now, I haven't changed settings or anything. This is baffling
Last edited by CosmicConure on Dec 17, 2017, 8:06:42 AM
Same problem here, im on i6700k, 1070 and while campaign was ok as I remember, maps has dps drop spikes and lags, mostly when big crowd of mobs. Opening abyss in map means slowdown to around 30 fps until area is cleared. Something is wrong, harbinger didnt do this.
Last edited by Lukhar on Dec 17, 2017, 3:31:17 AM
Same problems here..Idk might be somehow connected to "abyss layers"
Adding myself to this thread.

Let me know if you figure out any solution.
IGN: Nano

I'd love to know how this is considered fine by this company.
Ongoing, emailed support a few days ago.

Itd be nice to at least hear something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info