[3.1] Dual Nebuloch Molten Striker - HUGE DPS and NO Degen (IN PROGRESS Theorycraft right now)

"
Kursed_one wrote:
"
kurOsawa79 wrote:
good idea, but doesnt work. ive tested it. the degen is crazy

You have no degen, because when you hit - endurance charges expired with daresso's defience

You've obviously havent tested it because if you have youd know that you are hit with the degen for quite a few seconds after battle too. The DD doesnt really help you.
"
kurOsawa79 wrote:
"
Kursed_one wrote:
"
kurOsawa79 wrote:
good idea, but doesnt work. ive tested it. the degen is crazy

You have no degen, because when you hit - endurance charges expired with daresso's defience

You've obviously havent tested it because if you have youd know that you are hit with the degen for quite a few seconds after battle too. The DD doesnt really help you.

Just tested again with dual nebuloch. Daresso's works. Have no degen with this chest

Last edited by Kursed_one on Dec 18, 2017, 3:07:33 PM
but if Daresso keeps removing the endurance charges, what is the point of using this weapon?
"
sharbe wrote:
but if Daresso keeps removing the endurance charges, what is the point of using this weapon?

That's why we don't get hit! :)
This build would be an amazing idea for a max block so we take less chances of resetting our endurance charges. The only issues I see is trying to get max block on a jugg without investing so much into block and losing DPS. I've theorycrafted this idea on a gladiator, and it seems to be working well. Once again, Getting our max endurance charges quickly seems to be a lot harder than I anticipated. This idea can be easily done with a Evasion + Dodge setup. A cool concept that just needs to be tweaked and you'll have something amazing here.
You could also use Ralakesh's Impatience Riveted Boots to stop the degen when you move. Combo with Kingsguard and you can say good bye to health pots.
"
Morphyne123 wrote:
"
sharbe wrote:

That's why we don't get hit! :)
This build would be an amazing idea for a max block so we take less chances of resetting our endurance charges. The only issues I see is trying to get max block on a jugg without investing so much into block and losing DPS. I've theorycrafted this idea on a gladiator, and it seems to be working well. Once again, Getting our max endurance charges quickly seems to be a lot harder than I anticipated. This idea can be easily done with a Evasion + Dodge setup. A cool concept that just needs to be tweaked and you'll have something amazing here.

Blocking doesn't prevent on hit effects, since blocking doesn't prevent the hit. You will need to build around evasion and dodge.
Last edited by inkube on Jan 9, 2018, 3:51:59 AM
"
Jygallak wrote:
I'm doing a pretty similar build this league, because of this weapon ;D but at the moment I just have planned to go for 1 Nebuloch + Shield;

as countermeasure for the Nebuloch degen, i plan to go dual Kaom's way rings, gonna have 9-10 end charges in the end, thus getting about 4% lifereg per ring
So my core items will be: Nebulochs / Veruso's / 2x Kaoms Ways / 1-2 Wildfire Jewels; Xophs blood and Death's door as endgame items

Im playnig this right now. I only have 7 charges because I dont want to spend money on deaths door and I think rare rings are better than Kaoms i. Kaoms will give you crazy regen but its not really needed for sustain. I have like 600 regen + leech and life on hit from curse and Im doing fine. And you only take degen for 4 seconds. Oh, and I use Dying Sun for extra fire res so it helps. But the dmg on 1h seems shit. Clear is ok even in t15 maps but sometimes single target is a struggle, I dont think I can do guardians with this. And I think Tombfist is better than veruso because it gives 10% more dps than just ~40% increased
Last edited by arcadius on Jan 11, 2018, 3:29:22 PM
I did this build. Super duper tanky. Was able to kill the Minotaur with it:

https://youtu.be/7Vx_VAf-8Xk

The DPS isn't great since I was focusing on defenses more but it's nice face tanking the Minotaur without having to move. I was able to get him to level 91. If you want to check out the build in PoB, user name "curteck" and look for Will_Tank_Your_Mom.

I didn't use Daresso's Defiance because keeping your endurance charges is a big deal. Mitigates a TON of damage. With the helm I'm using, physical damage is a joke. I'm basically immune. Elemental damage and DOT are problems. This is why keeping your 8 endurance charges up is necessary. It gives extra 8% elemental damage reduction (because of Nebuloch) on top of the Jugg ascendancy for a total of 16% reduction. Throw in enhanced fortify and you're damn near invincible.

Last edited by curteck on Jan 17, 2018, 9:07:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info