[3.1] Dual Wield Ancestral Call Molten Striker AKA Not Your Grandma's Duelist

Noobish question: Wouldn't Avatar of Fire negate (almost all of) the life leech of Bloodseeker?

Because:
-Bloodseeker leeches life from Physical Attack damage
-Avatar of Fire states "you deal no Non-Fire Damage"
-Therefore, there is no Physical Attack Damage dealt by Bloodseeker from which to leech
-(except Vitality Void's leach since that does vanilla Attack Damage Leech)
Last edited by AEllis on Dec 23, 2017, 12:05:38 PM
"
AEllis wrote:
Noobish question: Wouldn't Avatar of Fire negate (almost all of) the life leech of Bloodseeker?

Because:
-Bloodseeker leeches life from Physical Attack damage
-Avatar of Fire states "you deal no Non-Fire Damage"
-Therefore, there is no Physical Attack Damage dealt by Bloodseeker from which to leech
-(except Vitality Void's leach since that does vanilla Attack Damage Leech)

That's correct. We don't get any life leech from bloodseeker itself. We do however get leech from Vitality Void and if you happen to use a Doryani's Catalyst as I currently am you get the 0.2% leech from that. It's important to note that Bloodseeker's instant life leech does still apply to us even though we do not get the benefits of the physical life leech on the weapon.
is this build viable to kill shaper I feel like ive wasted my time if so..
"
Eternalxx wrote:
is this build viable to kill shaper I feel like ive wasted my time if so..

I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure. However, I've killed some guardians with it. With enough practice I believe you could kill shaper with this, the damage is definitely there.
Sorry if I am missing something but how is there 40 Strength around the Wildfire Gem next to Golem's Blood?
"
SomePoint wrote:
Sorry if I am missing something but how is there 40 Strength around the Wildfire Gem next to Golem's Blood?

There are four 10 strength nodes surrounding it.
"

So you don't have to have the nodes active? They just have to be there?
"
SomePoint wrote:
"

So you don't have to have the nodes active? They just have to be there?

Yup! They made that change a while ago, I think pre 3.0.
Any problems with reflect?
"
Psywar_pt wrote:
Any problems with reflect?

You cant do reflect ele damage mods. Every other mods, there is no problem doing them.
But with ele reflect and ancestral call, you're going to get kill instantly. or you could maybe swap ancestral call for life leech and get a ruby flask but i havent tried it as i just skip the ele reflect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info