And fuck these pit worms too.

"
I don't know if people just don't realize it, but when you kill the thing spitting out the worms, all the worms from that specific source die too. I really don't think the worms were the problem so much as people not taking the time to understand the fight

We're not talking about the roly-poly things. Those aren't the worms. The worms are the things doing the spitting, and they're far enough out of the way and have a long enough range to be annoying.
Simple fix suggestion: When either the depths or the trove shows up, the pit worms either despawn, or stop spitting the bugs at you. They are not difficult, just extremely annoying.
Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Dec 12, 2017, 9:04:41 PM
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
Simple fix suggestion: When either the depths or the trove shows up, the pit worms either despawn, or stop spitting the bugs at you. They are not difficult, just extremely annoying.

But being annoying is their sole purpose in life. You can't just go and take that away from them. It's not right, I say!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Imagine playing a single target melee skill.

Why do you think, they added ancestral call? To fix the bloody melee. Technically making every melee attack ranged. Before AC, I had to use Skills on Attack with some AOE.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Dec 13, 2017, 5:25:06 AM
Just came here to +1 the topic of "fuck these pit worms". Little bastards block-lock my scorching ray build... ugh.
"
STOP SPEWING SHIT AT ME

My exact thoughts each time you make a new thread.
"
Belzak55 wrote:
"
STOP SPEWING SHIT AT ME

My exact thoughts each time you make a new thread.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 17, 2017, 3:25:08 PM
LOLOLOL!! It wasn't a meteor that made the Dinosaurs go extinct, it was pit worms. #rekt!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info