Wheel of Time items

Cool! I did not make the connection untill this post.
Have beign a while since i last went on a wot "rampage".
Best fantasy series ever imo. Alltho there are few newer fantasy series that are getting close to its awesomeness. Like Age of wonder, Pattern of light and shadow, Stormlight archieves and Kings dark tidings.

BTW Anyone else want to see deathgates as a poe skill? Would be awesome to have red portals slicing monsters ;)
Last edited by Laskinaama on Dec 12, 2017, 6:31:02 PM
KNEEL WORM!!!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I'm going to shamelessly go off-topic and ask if parts from Fires of Heaven onwards are as good as previous ones or it's slightly getting worse? I really liked first parts of the series, but since third or fourth I am continuously stuck, then I can't stop reading, then again I can't make myself to read it, I google what happened in the previous series, accidentally read spoilers, need to take a break to forget spoilers and so on... Perhaps I should just give up and find something else.
IMO:

Lord of Chaos: Excellent!

Crown of Thorns: Excellent!

Path of Daggers: A bit slower but some epic parts

Winter's Heart: Even slower but EPIC finish!

Crossroads of Twilight: Quite possibly the worst of the series

Knife of Dreams: Underrated, the calm before the (cough) storm

The Gathering Storm-Towers of Midnight-A Memory of Light: Must reads for fans. Harriet guided Brandon Sanderson's hand with Robert Jordan's voice, and I don't believe anyone could have done a better job.

Better get reading!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
IMO:

Lord of Chaos: Excellent!

Crown of Thorns: Excellent!

Path of Daggers: A bit slower but some epic parts

Winter's Heart: Even slower but EPIC finish!

Crossroads of Twilight: Quite possibly the worst of the series

Knife of Dreams: Underrated, the calm before the (cough) storm

The Gathering Storm-Towers of Midnight-A Memory of Light: Must reads for fans. Harriet guided Brandon Sanderson's hand with Robert Jordan's voice, and I don't believe anyone could have done a better job.

Better get reading!

Just a shame Jordan died before he could complete it himself, the last few books just felt like regurgitated notes...not bad but not great which is a shame.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I'll give 5th part a shot then. I just hope girls who are in love with Rand will be less annoying.
"
Shaidarniende wrote:
I'm going to shamelessly go off-topic and ask if parts from Fires of Heaven onwards are as good as previous ones or it's slightly getting worse? I really liked first parts of the series, but since third or fourth I am continuously stuck, then I can't stop reading, then again I can't make myself to read it, I google what happened in the previous series, accidentally read spoilers, need to take a break to forget spoilers and so on... Perhaps I should just give up and find something else.

Last few books are good and in my opinion the ending in this series is more epic than any other i have read/listened. And i have gone trough tons of fantasy series.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info