Dear Stygian vise.

The best one i got so far, but i didnt even get to maps yet.

Completely self found
Now I understand what is wrong about these belts - they forgot to corrupt them like breach rings or talismans.
Nvm. Checked my sales for stygian vises, and there are a few, but still very unimpressive. Best one is P3 S3 S4 with crafted life. Granted, I don't have a stable t5 map pool yet, but I've never seen three resistances either.
Last edited by DER_PSYCHOPATH on Dec 12, 2017, 10:16:23 AM

I have nothing but love for these belts.
"
Nubatron wrote:

I have nothing but love for these belts.

This one in particular I'm excited about, especially since unlike normal jewels abyssal eyes seem to have multiple tiers of certain affixes. It's entirely possible to get an effective T2 life affix off of a single abyssal eye socketed in this belt, for example.
lol up to my slow progression of Level 60 I was despairing of the quality of rolls on these belts.

This thread has fully restored my faith and I look forward to my stacked resists and life.

That I will probably never find but assuredly will keep looking for, because that is the allure, after all.
the belts are always rare but the pants...

the pants are mythical
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
the belts are always rare

Not true!

:p

"
Nubatron wrote:
I personally am angry at the belt...

I feel ya... the Stygian Vise has rendered all other Belts in the game pretty much useless, apart from a few build-enabling Unique Belts maybe. And the same is true for the Abyssal Jewels, the old Jewels are trash in comparison. 40+ flat life trumps 7% max life and the damage modifiers are far more powerful.

Provided you can get your hands on two b@d@$$ jewels you'll get up to 150 flat life, 30% all elemental resistances and a massive damage boost with Darkness Enthroned. Not many Belts in the game can compete with that.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 21, 2017, 5:28:07 AM

I use this one because the res match my needs best.

I sold one with higher life max Armour roll and 2 P1 resists for a few ex. There are some very good rolled ones out there.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info